Let me tell you a little bit about Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 10, 2007.

1. we can all ignore haroki. after all, he's a self described redneck cumstain

#41     Dec 11, 2007
  2. The event we are talking about fits the pattern of a huge number of similar events all over the world. In theory it may still be a conspiracy of course but given that the pattern does exist and is based on terrorism not government conspiracies, the burden of proof that this specific event is somehow different is on you and in this case the burden is very heavy.

You on the other side have nothing. I mean no proof or evidence at all, you have an ambiguous statement made by Silverstein, the fact that the collapse of WTC 7 resembled a controlled demolition and that's it. Sorry but it does not cut it, it does not even come close.

You did not even begin to explain the motives behind the demolition of WTC 7 or reasons why Silverstein being a civilian was not only involved in a major CIA/Mossad conspiracy but was in fact giving out orders to demolish the building. Let alone a million other holes, inconsistencies and loose ends in your conspiracy which you are not even trying to explain.

#42     Dec 11, 2007
  3. i can't prove it any more than i can prove that god exists. personally i'll let someone else prove it. for me, it's an issue of common sense. the motive was clear, the execution was sloppy and riddled with severe anomalies... it fit too smoothly into the administration's pre-existing agenda, and they heavily resisted an investigation, unlike the sample of related events you mentioned

i can't prove it, but i still believe it was foul

#43     Dec 11, 2007
  4. btw still waiting haroki... why don't you be a man and admit to failing your own standard for namecalling

don't make me smoke you out of your cave

#44     Dec 11, 2007
  5. My common sense tells me that private citizen Silverstein would not be involved in a huge [CIA/Mossad] conspiracy, he would definitely not be in charge ordering to blow buildings up and then giving interviews about it. My common sense tells me that the government would not put all that time and effort into destroying WTC 7 in a controlled demolition manner if they actually wanted exactly the opposite - make it look like a terror attack, they would simply have put a freaking bomb in the basement and detonated it. Duh!. Common sense tells me that the hijackers would be Iraqi (not Saudi) citizens if the objective was to invade Iraq, my common sense tells me that a conspiracy like that would require thousands of participants and at least one or two of them would have already come forward and produced a shred of evidence of their involvement.

My common sense tells me quite a different story but I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

#45     Dec 11, 2007
  6. that's cool we can agree to disagree. the other possibility is that it was simply allowed by the administration to happen

how do you view the extent of their resistance to an investigation at all, let alone an objective one?

#46     Dec 11, 2007
  7. open

open

dddooo answer my question on page 7

why are you avoiding it, carful you might learn something they didn't teach in public high school

so let me get this straight, you are now calling silverstein a liar, isn't it a fact he said that because of risk to fire fighter they decided to PULL IT

Why would he lie about something like that ?????

#47     Dec 11, 2007
  8. open

open

sorry you have no common sense, you are a complete fool

if you did have it you would know that Saudi terrorists are used to link the whole thing to Osama, and other works of Osama

#48     Dec 11, 2007
  9. the other possibility is that it was simply allowed by the administration to happen
    I can buy that, not that I have any reason to believe that that was actually the case but at least it's plausible, CIA/Mossad crashing planes into buildings and Silverstein demolishing WTC 7 isn't IMO.

how do you view the extent of their resistance to an investigation at all, let alone an objective one?
    They could have just as many reasons to cover up their incompetence, stupidity and ignorance (in addition to legitimate attempts to protect classified information) as their involvement and/or conspiracy. Their resistance to investigations and cover up proves that they have things to hide and that they are not telling the whole truth, it does not prove that their entire story is bogus and that they killed 3000 americans. In fact no one wants to be investigated, even if you're completely innocent you still don't want people to go through your dirty laundry.

#49     Dec 11, 2007
  10. dddooo answer my question on page 7
    My pages are set up differently, each page has 40 posts. I am still on the second page.

why are you avoiding it, carful you might learn something they didn't teach in public high school
    Why are you so obsessed with high school? Bad grades?

so let me get this straight, you are now calling silverstein a liar,
    Why would that be shocking? But anyway that's not what I said, I have no idea whether he lied and what exactly he meant. I called his statement ambiguous.

isn't it a fact he said that because of risk to fire fighter they decided to PULL IT
    Pull what? And how come he got to decide that something needed to be pulled when it was a CIA/Mossad/Bush/Cheney conspiracy. And was not it supposed to have been decided long ago when they actually planned the plot?

Why would he lie about something like that ?????
    If he did lie I would not know why. A better question is why would he tell the truth if he was part of a conspiracy? I see now why you're so obsessed with education and schools, clearly your logical and reasoning skills are severely underdeveloped.

#50     Dec 11, 2007