Let me tell you a little bit about Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 10, 2007.

1. No kidding?

How could I tell......

Again this admission just confirms the intelligence of your typical RP supporter.....

#31     Dec 11, 2007
  2. hey, i was wrong and i can gracefully admit it. i misread your use of it as a garden variety grammatical error

if you on the other hand feel comfortable projecting that into me being a stupid redneck, blasting out the names, and further generalizing that to all ron paul supporters... maybe, just maybe, this exchange says something about your true level of education and maturity

just sayin

generalization is not usually a mark of intelligence

#32     Dec 11, 2007
  3. Or perhaps it points to your level of arrogance, eh? Take this exchange as a wake-up call regarding that.

I mean really, not recognizing its' use as a contraction?

I think your zealotry to defend other RP supporters clouded your judgement. Get a hold on reality, dude.....

The generalization that a certain %age of RP supporters are uneducated seemed to be confirmed there for a while, huh?

#33     Dec 11, 2007
  4. if you were to read my posts on paul, you'd see that i'm not a zealot... i freely admit that he's not ideal as a candidate but that he represents certain ideals which other candidates won't likely address.

i admit to busting out the arrogance .. in response to blatant arrogance... when you come out generalizing all ron paul supporters, you give up the ability to make that argument

lol and just so we both know where we stand on this grammar issue, your use of its as its' above is incorrect

does that make you a 'redneck cumstain'? by your definition, yes, it does.

#34     Dec 11, 2007
  5. It's actually easy to measure, conspiracy theorists were in fact successful in cracking the 9/11 plot and figuring out that it was an inside job. That was an amazing piece of detective work as it was based on one single fact that Larry Silverstein said "pull it" and they figured out the rest.

But that's only one case, they still have no idea that the attack on the WTC in 1993, the Marine Baracks bombing in Beirut, Lockerbie, african embassies, the USS Cole, bombings in Madrid, London, Moscow, Bali and India were all carried out by the CIA and Mossad.

They also don't know that it's not sunnis and shia killing each other in Iraq, in fact it's the Zionists blowing up mosques and civilians over there. And they don't even suspect that the riots in Paris and anti-cartoon riots all over the world were organized by the CIA and Mossad as well.

You got us on 9/11, I guess blaming it on Saudi nationals in order to invade Afghanistan and Iraq did not fool these incredibly shrewd CTers. But there is so much more they still don't know.

#35     Dec 11, 2007
  6. so by your logic an event can't be a conspiracy unless all related events are also conspiracies?

#36     Dec 11, 2007
  7. It actually appears that there is, in fact, a bigger douchebag than Hapaboy making the rounds on Elitetrader. Haroki is the winner.

#37     Dec 11, 2007
  8. open

open

Check your facts Mr. Government man, IRS collects income tax for payments to federal reserve, not one cent goes to running the country

other taxes actually run the country

but how would you know that, your job is to show up on any 9/11 thread or any change the government thread and do your character assassination and spit pseudo facts

#38     Dec 11, 2007

9. How are things going at the AIPAC ?

#39     Dec 11, 2007
  10. open

open

you are just forgetting one small thing micro brain

HOW DID THEY PUT IN explosives in WTC7 so quickly

this takes days

man you are dumb and I love pointing it out

please demonstrate more of your complete lack of cognitive thought

it amuses me :p

#40     Dec 11, 2007