Let me tell you a little bit about Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 10, 2007.

1. dinoman

dinoman

#21     Dec 10, 2007
  2. paul says he didn't write it and i believe him. my support is based off of the character i've seen him demonstrate since i started following him and what he's said in the campaign

the dailykos smear piece is a big stretch. if you can find something more substantive than a newsletter piece of ambiguous authorship and hate groups linking to him, i'm interested in seeing that

#22     Dec 11, 2007
  3. Most intelligent post a Ron Paul supporter's ever made....

#23     Dec 11, 2007
  4. How are things over at the Department of Homeland Security ? Did you folks have your holiday party on my tax dollars yet?

#24     Dec 11, 2007
  5. #25     Dec 11, 2007
  6. LMAO !!!

What a dumb ass!!

I guess it's true, reneck, uneducated, skinhead Nazis are the typical RP supporter....

From YOUR Wiki link. Guess you should have read it first, cumstain....

Apostrophe showing omission
    An apostrophe is commonly used to indicate omitted characters:

It is used in contractions, such as can't from cannot, it's from it is or it has, and I'll from I will or I shall.

As in :

This is the most intelligent post a Ron Paul SUPPORTER HAS ever made.

You have got to be the stupidest moron to ever post on ET......

#26     Dec 11, 2007
  7. No, we're spending Christmas at home.

However, they've rented a big hotel for all of us in the Dominican Republic for New Years. They're flying families and all there so we can have a paid vacation after having such a good year debunking all the moron CTerz on the internet.

Thank you for your continued contribution to the illegal IRS....

#27     Dec 11, 2007
  8. So you are considered succesful. Hmm, how is that measured?

#28     Dec 11, 2007
  9. omg you're actually going to try and argue the meaning of an apostrophe, and hide it under a blast of name calling

o k

your self defense... let me get this right... is that 'supporter's' is a CONTRACTION? that's a new one to me

#29     Dec 11, 2007
  10. The use of lol-o-grams, oops I mean holograms at the WTC hasn't been exposed yet.

The Italian politican's statement that some guys flew planes into the towers is a perfect disinformation campaign that has thrown CTerz off track from the true state of our technology.

#30     Dec 11, 2007