"Let me be clear" Obama's jobs speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean to say that lying sack of shit is speaking right now?

I don't even have the TV turned on.

#51     Sep 8, 2011
  2. JamesL

JamesL

See. Nailed it.

Now if I can translate that into trading tomorrow, I just might be one of the high-taxed peoples.

:D

Futures selling off here, too, at session lows.

#52     Sep 8, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

Damn Democrats were even applauding when when I checked to see if it was over yet. I think he said he was going to take all the "R"s off the computer keyboards and trash the White House if he loses the election.

#53     Sep 8, 2011
  4. He did say the word "Christmas" not in the context I was looking for but.....

Most of the people there looked like tired worn misfits.

#54     Sep 8, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

That's because they are tired worn misfits.

#55     Sep 8, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

This is typical of Obama. Work on this for a month but have no specifics.

Obama did not venture an estimate as to how many jobs his plan would create. He promised repeatedly that his plan would be paid for, but never said how, pledging to release those details soon.

#56     Sep 8, 2011
  7. omg, I bought 100 cars when I saw the hope in the prezzies eyes, the ferver of his determination, the , the, street politician promising free cheese to the fat ladies.

#57     Sep 8, 2011
  8. paid for by u, sukka

#58     Sep 8, 2011
  9. I can call my daughters boyfriend and tell him he can collect another year of UE benes.

#59     Sep 8, 2011
  10. Obama's Speech: Ali G Style
    by Tyler Durden

Mr. speaka, mr. vice president, members hof congress, an' fellow americans: tonight we meet hat an urgent bells fe our turf. we continue to face an economic crisis dat has westside side millions hof our neighbors jobless, an' da political crisis dat has made tings worse. this past week, reporters as bin askin “what iz gonna dis speech mean fe da president? wot iz gonna hit mean fe congress? how iz gonna hit affect dare polls, an' da next elecshun?” but da millions hof americans who iz watchin east side now: dey don’t care about politics. dey as real life concerns. many as spent momphs lookin fe wurk. others iz doin dare fittest just to scrape by – givin up nights hout wiv da posse to save on gas or make da mortgage; postponin retirement to send da kid to scool. these bruvers an' bitches grew up wiv faith in an america where ard wurk an' responsibility paid off. dey believed in da turf where everyone gets da fair shake an' does dare fair share – where if yous stepped up, did ya job, an' wuz loyal to ya possie, dat loyalty iz gona be rewarded wiv da decent salary an' heavy benefits; maybe da raise once in awhile. if yous did da east side tin, yous could make hit in america. but fe decades now, americans as watched dat compact erode. dey as seun da dek too oftun stacked against dem. an' dey nah dat washington hasn’t always put dare interests first. the peeps hof dis turf wurk ard to meet dare responsibilities. da quesshun tonight iz whetha we’ll meet ours. da quesshun iz whetha, in da face hof an ongoin national crisis, we can stop da political circus an' hactually do sumfink to help da economy;

#60     Sep 8, 2011