"Let me be clear" Obama's jobs speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Sep 4, 2011.

1. ...oh sheese, this is poignant... Just watched the Robert Redford directed movie ... "The Conspirators" ... about the conspiracy to kill LIncoln

holy shit ...

imdb it, select "Hated It", you'll love em ... Redford took some artistic-liberties to forward his cause ...

#31     Sep 7, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

Robert Redford is right up there with Jane Fonda on my shit list of actors.

#32     Sep 7, 2011

3. yeah, this movie is merciless in the way it attempts to contort history ...

so, you can present as many stills from Hollywood movies, depicting the miraculous feats of Obama, I will remain unconvinced..

back to the OP, who really gives a shit what Obama has to say about "Jobs"...

#33     Sep 7, 2011
  4. wildchild

wildchild

If Obama really wants to create jobs he should be begin his speech like this "I am here to announce my resignation, effective immediately......".

#34     Sep 7, 2011
  5. Mercor

Mercor

[​IMG]

#35     Sep 8, 2011
  6. funny, you're using Rush talking points, I was scanning the radio today and that's what he said. Go RushBo

#36     Sep 8, 2011
  7. I suppose we'll hear the words;

"education"

"for the children"

"GM"

(yikers, ya think he'll give the current stock quote of GM tonight while quoting auto sales?)

#37     Sep 8, 2011
  8. Booyah!

#38     Sep 8, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

#39     Sep 8, 2011
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Don't be ridiculous. We have what all other nations covet - the CONSUMER. Put in protections, tarrifs and make companies incentivised to hire and produce here in the US. If no other nation consumes as much as we do, then get our consumers to buy from ourselves. Create and keep the jobs here.

#40     Sep 8, 2011