Lest We Forget The Horrors: A Catalog of Trump's Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions & Crimes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by monet, Aug 12, 2020.

1. monet

monet

exGOPer and Bugenhagen like this.
  2. Trump will be re elected rather easily.

Snarkhund likes this.
  3. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Tell us about your father. Was he a good father and man? Well liked?

4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    Ricter likes this.
  5. gaussian

gaussian

Thank you for posting the "atrocity key" image so I can tell whatever is written here is highly partisan bullshit not worthy of my time.

The holocaust was an atrocity. 9/11 was an atrocity. The Uyghur concentration camps in China is an atrocity.

Trump saying "Mexico really isn't sending their best" is not an atrocity.

When the word "atrocity" is thrown around so liberally you know whatever this person has to say is totally and completely worthless base pandering bullshit.

Tsing Tao, Snarkhund and Clubber Lang like this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

brown toddler concentration camps are an atrocity though

7. gaussian

gaussian

ICE detainment is not an atrocity. I'll even go so far as to say separating children from their guardian adult makes complete sense. Here's why:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Mexico

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ggling-ice-needed-senators-column/1902206001/

https://www.npr.org/sections/parall...muggling-immigrant-children-across-the-border

Children are being smuggled by criminals who could be using them for sex trafficking. I don't know the exact details of ICE's process but I'd imagine children who can be verified as being related to the suspect are reunited with them eventually. However, this strict process of keeping children away from the adults is probably to stop human trafficking. I feel bad for the parents who temporarily lose their children but it's not so easy at the border when you're dealing with hardened criminals who murder people to accept the answer "this person is my child".

Something this obvious should not need to be explained.

Snarkhund and Clubber Lang like this.
  8. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Gaussian is an atrocity.

He was brought up atrociously.

Ricter and exGOPer like this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

good luck w/that fantasy. Separation under "no exceptions Sessions" is now 90 day minimum on the tax payer's dime. Guess what, even shithole Latin America issues birth certificates and ID cards.

10. Trump jokingly saying “you can grab them by the pussy” is an atrocity

Bill Clinton fucking children on Pedo Island and ramming a cigar case in a young interns snatch is ignored.

Liberals and hypocrisy. Two peas in a pod.

#10     Aug 12, 2020
    smallfil and Tsing Tao like this.