Lessons For Living!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Stocktracker, Feb 16, 2018.

1. You can't compound to the Moon...that's just, obviously, ridiculous and technically impossible. -- That would be like exploding a nuclear bomb inside of a building. It's easily...completely overkill.
    You only do it to a certain extent, or take money out, or trade the same size.

You have to truly think and trade, outside the box,...if you want to be a true ET, extraterrestrial trader.
    Most people are just simple, humble beings...crawling on the earth's floor...and being totally happy and content about it.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    #41     Feb 17, 2018
  2. schweiz

schweiz

People who use eternal compounding should have a stamp on their face: "IDIOT".

Besides your logic is wrong if he makes 40% a week and takes his profit to spent it, he will never have more than 10K. Where did you read that he is compounding and if he is, how long is he compounding?

https://elitetrader.com/et/threads/1-8-profit-per-day-compounded-over-220-days.317567/#post-4593703

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    #42     Feb 18, 2018
  3. schweiz

schweiz

You have a very selective brain:
    • About his 1000 points drop. He made that statement 7 times and each time he was wrong. Each time he said again this one is the real one, but he had already lost so much money in his failed attempts that he could never ever recover that loss. Not even by being right the last time.
    • Even a broken watch gives you two times a day the correct time.
    • He also wiped out a complete fund leaving clients with total losses and apparently even a client commited suicide because of what happened.
    • His performance spread around on internet were one big joke.
    • The fact that you admire him tells a lot about you. Not something to be proud of. Maybe you want to become the new Marketsurfer?
    Maybe(probably) you are just one of his aliases as het has countless numbers of aliases and never disapeared from ET.

#43     Feb 18, 2018
  4. volpri

volpri

ROFLMAO me a selective brain? You have one! What I said was said “tongue in cheek”. I was almost always disagreeing with him on his thread. You read something in my post i was not saying. I actually wondered if you were him! LOL

#44     Feb 18, 2018
  5. volpri

volpri

Actually if they have the deep pockets and the savy, i.e. the knowledge, and the ability to execute trades that just keep compounding and compounding then they are probally a genuis instead of an idiot. LOL

THAT SAID, the latter part of your post about Larry just might be spending his 40% profit is certainly a valid argument. I, for one, was just bantering around. I am sure Larry understands that. I can’t say about Vandy. He may have been serious???

PS I AM NOT MARKET SURFER. ARE YOU? ROFL

#45     Feb 18, 2018
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

#46     Feb 18, 2018
  7. schweiz

schweiz

English is not my first nor second language so I understood not correct what you wrote. My bad.
    And as English is not my first language that's the ultimate proof I am not Surf. I would also not post about Surf what I posted if I were Surf.

For me it is sometimes difficult to understand who is serious and who is not because of lack of understanding English. But I suppose if we would continue in German you might experience the same problem as me now, or probably even worse as almost no Americans speak German.

#47     Feb 18, 2018