Lessons For Living!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Stocktracker, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Yes, driving when it turns green only.

#21     Feb 17, 2018
  2. gkishot

gkishot

What about let's s say paying taxes?

#22     Feb 17, 2018
  3. Yes, i pay taxes, but cant get the point of your questions.

#23     Feb 17, 2018
  4. gkishot

gkishot

Is it b/c you have no choice? Or is it b/c for fear of being penalized if get caught?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    #24     Feb 17, 2018
    schweiz likes this.
  5. volpri

volpri

Don’t forget starbucks. Shouldn’t they at least get an honorable mention?

Plus why do you think people will read your trading book when you read no one elses trading book nor trading blog? ( info gathered from one of your prev posts)

#25     Feb 17, 2018
  6. schweiz

schweiz

Maybe because he makes 40% a week so does not need to read anything as no book will teach him how to make 40% a week or more.

99.99% of ET would read a book that explains how to make 40% a week. Even if it would be only 40% a year for most it would mean a substantial improvement.

The alternative is to buy "Beating the machines" from a worldwide respected expert trader who was member of ET.

#26     Feb 17, 2018
  7. Some pay out of fear, some don`t, others don`t pay taxes at all.My point is at any particular situation you have no choice what to do.You don`t even have a choice how you pee in the morning.Maybe this clears things up a bit for you?

#27     Feb 17, 2018
  8. gkishot

gkishot

Nope. You aren't taking a pee while typing b/c you have no choice?

#28     Feb 17, 2018
    schweiz likes this.
  9. Some people do, you know.

#29     Feb 17, 2018
  10. Xela

Xela

The company-owned outlets, or the franchises? I think we ought perhaps to distinguish between the two (many of their customers do, anyway)? [​IMG]

#30     Feb 17, 2018