Less than 20% fall in home prices will destroy the banking system?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by moo, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #191     Apr 3, 2007
  2. volente_00

volente_00

Even better scenery in dirty smog infested NYC ? LOL My preference is a little north of you away from the mafia. FWIW that picture was taken by me in Dec 2003 standing in your lovely southern California.

:)

#192     Apr 3, 2007
  3. blast19

blast19

Was in Dubrovnik a few years ago. I like Croatia as well...although I don't think I'd live there. That area of Europe is still pretty affordable though compared to Italy so people are flocking there. Sarajevo, for one reason or another, is one of most special places I've ever been....amazing place and amazing history.

I think we're going to move to Spain somewhere. Probably Barcelona. I love the football(soccer) team and the beach. It's a good weather place on the beach and in a very Western place.

I'm not sure where else in Europe would be great to live...Spain is amazing but Madrid is too cosmopolitan in a bad way for my taste. England is boring. France, never been but I don't think I'd like it.

Poland and the Czech Republic are okay...Prague is beautiful but way overrated, at least for living. Krakow is AMAZING...but I'm not sure I'd agree with the Eastern European weather for long.

The Croatian coast is nice though...I've not been to the islands and we'll probably go there next year before settling somewhere.

#193     Apr 3, 2007
  4. volente_00

volente_00

Blast, are you a US citizen ? If so are going to continue paying taxes once you move out of here ?

#194     Apr 3, 2007
  5. blast19

blast19

Dirty smoggy NYC? This city is superbly clean actually. You're joking right? Mafia? Have you actually been here? NYC isn't like you've watched on tv dummy...the mafia and dirt are not at all factors in the city. I really can't believe you professed such a stupid stereotype. You love to comment on areas you don't know about.

That picture wasn't attractive at all. I never said the sunrises/sunsets in California are amazing. Much better in Oregon actually. Good job grasping straws. Show me something in Texas that rivals the redwoods in California okay buttercup? :D

#195     Apr 3, 2007
  6. blast19

blast19

Why? You worried about welfare? :p

#196     Apr 3, 2007
  7. volente_00

volente_00

Superbly clean ? Maybe in manhattan. Put down your crack pipe.
    The fact remain is your talked trashed about a picture that was taken in your so called utopia. My family migrated into NYC form Italy and then some moved to Texas. I can take you to parts of NYC that make the movies look like a playground.

#197     Apr 3, 2007
  8. volente_00

volente_00

Feeling you out to see if you are just a plain a$$hole or a non tax paying plain a$$hole.

:D

#198     Apr 3, 2007
  9. blast19

blast19

Yeah, I live in Manhattan..it's clean. Of course there are dirty areas....WOW, did you figure that out all by yourself!?!!? :confused:

I didn't talk trash about that picture, I said it wasn't impressive. If you call this talking trash:

"The pic isn't impressive as a dry desert with a plain sunrise/sunset isn't exactly amazing to me."

I'd hate to see how you react when someone actually insults you. :D

Do you ever stop sounding like an idiot? It just goes on and on with you. About 4 people have rotated in and out of this post alone pointing out that you continuously talk out of your ass. Just because you can't afford to live in Cali is no reason to think it's a bad deal compared to Texas...your logic is befuddling.

#199     Apr 3, 2007
  10. blast19

blast19

Probably pay more taxes than you and donate about $10k/year to Doctor's Without Borders and UNICEF. Sorry to disappoint you that I'm a good person.

#200     Apr 3, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.