Lesnar vs Couture

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nitro, Nov 17, 2008.

1. nitro

nitro

2. It looked like he took a shot on the side of the head above the ear. Randy wasn't taking a huge amount of punishment when the ref stopped it but I don't blame him. One punch from Lesnar into a defenseless man's face could kill him.

My question is why wasn't Big John McCarthy working this fight?

3. I'd love to see Brock vs Fedor.

4. Couture took a hard knee to the chin in the clinch just before, then he got clocked with a hard right on the ear and went down. The stoppage was kind of OK ... but Lesnar has some weird rabbit punching which is not really becoming of a heavyweight - it's too "girly".

Lesnar will have a short reign if the UFC does decide to give him some real competetition. Gabriel Gonzaga would walk all over Brock Lesnar like he was just a lone straw swaying in the wind on a field...

Brock Lesnar is a joke as a MMA fighter, but has size of course. He seems a bit too pigheaded to actually be progressing technically in his fights, but he was patient with Couture. With Keith Herring, Lesnar behaved like a donkey ass...

Fedor would ravage over Lesnar, it wouldn't even be interesting to watch. Fedor cuts easily, but that is it - the rest is just brutal and beautiful Russian Combat Sambo technique.