Lesbian Houston Mayor Goes After Churches

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Love this thread now. Hehehe.

But stu, you're beating on a man's head that is bone all the way to the center. You can't win, mate.

#201     Oct 24, 2014
  2. jem

jem

I don't hate anyone.
    I mentioned on this thread or another that I don't care that she is gay at all.

Gays are people friends and family... I had friends who were gay. I lived in cities on the east coast... I became friends or acquaintances with a whole bunch of gay people. Some I got to know pretty well. I had some gay friends ask me questions about religion and I referred them to gay friendly priests. (that may have been a mistake, but they were really emotionally distraught and the priest was really smart and I suspect a non practicing gay guy.)

I know many gays struggle with the conflict between their lifestyle and what the bible says. I saw the issue as similar to pre marital sex for straight people... so I was not in any position to feel superior to them or hate them. I know it was not an easy situation for them. I know some of their issues. I know some of the lesbians has been molested as young girls and could not trust men.
    How can you hate someone for that. Ultimately it is between them and God.

But... Politics is different. When a Mayor goes after sermons we have a serious problem
    When you support the idea of men in girls bathrooms... there is something very wrong with you compass.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    #202     Oct 24, 2014
  3. jem

jem

another leftist sock puppet comes up with anti Christian bigotry.
    other than ricter are there any lefitsts on et that are not anti christian bigots.
    i suspect you are all the same one or two people.

#203     Oct 24, 2014
  4. stu

stu

Lol, the old... some of my best friends are gays... routine.

When a church starts getting stroppy and tries to act out it's prejudices against certain groups in public, through a city ballot, it isn't different. It IS politics.

Already said why in certain circumstances, it's perfectly reasonable to subpoena sermons.
    Already said it takes a particular kind of Christian pervert to describe this as men in girls bathrooms. Especially when there is none of it happening anywhere because such laws apply. As I say, if you enjoy those thoughts, your priests bathroom is going to be a far more relevant place to keep in mind.

Struggling by what the Bible says is not particular to gays. Heteros struggle too, mainly because it is full of crap. Using the Bible as a source of moral standards is like using Hannibal Lecter to provide steaks at a bbq.

Ultimately it is going to be between them and lawmakers. A political issue where religiously driven, and any other nasty form of discrimination, is reigned back.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    #204     Oct 25, 2014
  5. stu

stu

This from someone caught red-handed using a sock puppet.:D

As usual your suspicions will be completely wrong. Everything you don't agree with is not 'leftist'. You show an astonishing imaturity of intelligence even for someone that doesn't have a clue.

Just like Islamic bigotry or any other religious bigotry, Christians trying to either politically or otherwise enforce their own nasty outdated prejudices on others, is christian bigotry. Arguing against christian bigotry is obviously not anti-christian bigotry nor is it 'leftist'. Probably only a bigot would think it was.

#205     Oct 25, 2014
  6. jem

jem

I told people it was me on a work computer. That not being outed as a sock puppet.
    How would you know if convertibilly is not a sock puppet.

So your bigotry is OK cause others do it?
    What a bunch of shit... I have pointed DB frequent bigotry and your message of hate coming from the previous writer using your handle was very frequent.

Go on try and tell us you are not a new writer using the handle stu.
    you are on the sock puppet team designed to getting people posting.

#206     Oct 25, 2014
  7. jem

jem

1. what do you know about the law and subpoenas.
    Everything you do and say is leftist crap.

2. It was a new ordinance you clown... of course men were not going into women's bathroom under that ordinance yet... it did not exist.

3. If you don't want to call it men... then we should we can be more descriptive and state the ordinance says people with penises should be allowed to go into the girls / women's bathrooms.

Anyway you slice it, until you slice it... supporting that is a bit sick in the head.

Its a creepy unconstitutional law and everything you do and say to support it shows just how off you compass is.

#207     Oct 25, 2014
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

stuPID's fellow liberal Rectum OTOH WAS outed with a sock puppet.
    Will stuPID say to Rectum what he said to you?

#208     Oct 25, 2014
  9. stu

stu

yep, just like I say Pukeum. You've the mind of an immature thirteen year old with an ugly epic fail of a beardy old man's face, making Tens of Thousands of pointless posts on the internet. What could possibly be wrong with that.:p

#209     Oct 25, 2014
  10. stu

stu

What you told people was pathetic just like it is now.
    There would be nothing stopping you using your own handle on another computer. but what tops even that is you were trying to cheer lead your own post, under the different name.:D
    What is hilarious is the way you don't even have the brains to understand how much you fkd that up and still are now:D

Because you are a bigot, it doesn't make me one.
    Because you used a sockpuppet doesn't mean someone called convertibilly is a sockpuppet.
    Because you are a bigot doesn't mean the people who call you out for being a bigot are bigots.
    Because you say something doesn't mean it makes any sense. You never have. Except of course to your fellow ET bigots.

#210     Oct 25, 2014