Lesbian Houston Mayor Goes After Churches

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Oct 15, 2014.

1. stu

stu

Nah, I just can't hate male conservative Christians like white male Christians hate.

#191     Oct 23, 2014
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You already do, ya stuPID hypocrite.

#192     Oct 23, 2014
  3. jem

jem

I wonder what type of disenfranchised "feeling" male stu could be that would make him hate religion and conservative white males.

#193     Oct 23, 2014
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

A gay atheist maybe?

#194     Oct 23, 2014
  5. stu

stu

Only in your fkd up world Pukeum.

By the look of you peeking from behind both a book and that pube of a goatee, it's far more likely you're going to be closet the former and too gutless to be the latter. :p

#195     Oct 24, 2014
  6. stu

stu

I wonder what type of special rights white catholic male jem imagines he has that would want to make him hate any broad-minded tolerance for the freedom of folks to live other than in accordance with some medieval superstitious brainwash bullshit he's succumbed to.

#196     Oct 24, 2014
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

The proof in in your posts, stuPID.

I've got the guts to show my face. You do not. You support everything homo, I do not.

#197     Oct 24, 2014
  8. stu

stu

You telling me I hate, is like me telling you you're not gay.

It's stupid. It's narcissistic. It's not guts gay boy old man. And you're wrong again. I don't support your bigotry.

Keep going. You just know you've gotta have that compulsive disorder get your 40 THOUSAND POSTS to 50k. With your apparent lack of intelligence, you ain't gonna manage it by being reasonable.

#198     Oct 24, 2014
  9. Christianity is a mental disorder.

#199     Oct 24, 2014
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're a chicken shit coward, who sucks dicks.

#200     Oct 24, 2014