Leon Panetta is prepping us for war with Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Dec 20, 2011.

1. achilles28

achilles28

So what. A couple thousand Americans might die of swine flu and you want to militarize the Country for that?

Get some perspective.

#21     Dec 20, 2011
  2. +1 or 2

The whole paranoid idea of the U.S. being in fear of a bunch of thugs and 3rd world never-do-wells has always intrigued me. In reality, the bastards did actually win, we have lost our fun of flying, we actually had color coded fear numbers. One of the other threads mentioned something about

democrat=lie

typical of lucrum or whatever, the child who just types in grade school name calling.

Lies? You want to talk about lies? We, as a nation, are still reeling from the lies from Bush and his comrades. What a joke, if it didn't kill so many American kids, and ruin our name in the rest of the world.

Nice to see some actual somber discussions. These children really get to me with their biased name calling. Almost as bad as that poor kid, mucho grande or whatever, sending posts to himself for some kind of support. Man, hard to find anyone on here any longer who actually has a brain. Thanks for giving me some hope.

c

#22     Dec 20, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You forgot to mention the "change".

Oh wait, I guess there hasn't been any huh?

"L"

#23     Dec 20, 2011
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

How would a President Paul have responded to 9/11?

#24     Dec 20, 2011
  5. achilles28

achilles28

He voted for the authorization to use military force to invade Afghanistan and take out the Taliban. USM higher-ups allowed Bin Laden to "slip away" in Tora Bora, where he was surrounded. Paul wouldn't have let that happen. Nor would Paul have allowed the "airlift of evil" that saw thousands of top Al Queda and Taliban escape into Pakistan.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airlift_of_Evil

As far as cleaning up the stragglers, Ron supports judicious use of Letters of Marque and Reappraisal - essentially a Constitutionally-sanctioned targeted hit against specific belligerents, with a reward. In todays world, it would imply contracting a Black Water XE or foreign agents to kill/capture named enemies for a couple billion. Imagine the money and lives that could have been saved if that approach was taken? But, of course, that wasn't the point....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YSP9NteApqI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#25     Dec 20, 2011
  6. How did you manage to make posts then?

#26     Dec 20, 2011
  7. #27     Dec 20, 2011
  8. 1. Where is the constitution? Is it the torah/talmud/etc?

2. "We are already built": He did not credit the american money/expertise/knowledge/etc that great america and great americans gave them as aid. Where is the thank you?

#28     Dec 20, 2011
  9. Well, let's see. An attempt to discuss or just plain not someone who understands english well. If there is no change, as you say, then I guess we still have the Bush doctrines in place. Hmm, troops out of Iraq vs. invading Iraq. Actually got Osama vs. spending zillions for nothing. I could go on, but don't want to get you tied up too long.

And, you're concerned that I type my first initial in my posts. I guess that's better than name calling. Maybe your therapy is working. Too bad to see young children in therapy.

c

#29     Dec 20, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

??
    Obama is Bush II. Any perceived real "change" is an illusion of Odumbo's sheeple so they don't have to face the reality that they fucked up supporting him.

What would the narcissistic need of a haughty arrogant condescending jack ass to put a repetitious unnecessary initial at the end of each post, have to do with name calling?

#30     Dec 20, 2011