lenny dystra reportedly broke and risk losing home, but still writing for thestreet

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mahram, Apr 7, 2009.

1. This guy sounds like a real piece of trash.

#21     Apr 16, 2009
  2. wait, the strategy is to buy a call, and then place a order to sell one at a profit if the price happens to move in my favor?

That's fucking genius! I wonder why I've never thought of that...

#22     Apr 16, 2009
  3. subban

subban

For years trading firms used to select ex athletes to work for their firms. And they say ex atheletes are prone to be more successfull in trading. This goes to prove that there is no general model of a good speculator after hearing about this scumbag. It is kind of disappointing as Nails was exciting to watch for the mets and phillies. He was never lazy and gave it his all every ball game.

#23     Apr 16, 2009
  4. Ghostdog

Ghostdog

This is bad news, as Letterman would say. "We have a star shortage in this country"

#24     Apr 16, 2009
  5. #25     Apr 16, 2009
  6. What's even more genius is, if you lose on the original trade, you simply double down, and again, and again, and again... How did such a simple hick ballplayer think of such a great system???

Then you either make $1K, or you lose $210,000. Well, except, he doesn't really trade any of his recs. It would be against the rules! :p

#26     Apr 16, 2009
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

He could do ads for Twizzlers.

#27     Apr 16, 2009