Lenny Dykstra 'Nails' Says He Hasn't Made A Losing Trade In 2 Years

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Free Thinker, Feb 10, 2010.

1. jem

jem

There was a time a couple of years ago the banks took these loan audits seriously and they provided leverage in negotiations.

Now they are basically a waste of money, unless you hire an attorney to pursue your lending claim before you get the audit done.

Those audits are a the profit center and lawyers are unlikely to take the work of someone else they are not used to working with.

Lenny is going to have to bring lawyers on to pursue the claims at rates his clients can afford.

I do not know any attorneys suing banks on a contingency.

#51     Dec 17, 2010
  2. Lenny, Lenny, Lenny...

But isn't it true that the only time it turns into "rape," is when the check bounces! :D

#53     Jan 4, 2011
  3. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

#54     Jan 12, 2011
  4. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

5. #56     Feb 15, 2011
  6. Yeah, but he sure was fun to watch when he was a met. Wilpon had a tough choice, give his money to Lenny or Bernie to manage.

#57     Feb 15, 2011
  7. #58     Mar 1, 2011

8. I know this has been covered but a hooker who takes checks and from Lenny, tough sledding out there. :p

#59     Mar 1, 2011
  9. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

I view this more as Sheen's rock bottom. You can be a drug addict acting foollishly ruining your career, but when you choose an illiterate indebted moron like Lenny as your best pal, you know the drugs have caused too much damage...LOL

#60     Mar 1, 2011