Lenny Dykstra is now 106-0

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by spinn, May 18, 2009.

1. spinn

spinn

They have what I think that is here in DC. Its a chain called Flagship and they basically mini detail your car in about 15 minutes for as much as $20.

Cars are lined up around the block on some days, they seem to be making an absolute killing.

#21     May 18, 2009
  2. dirkd

dirkd

any trader that sais hes 106-0 can have the honor of being T-bagged by me! No way in hell any trader could be 106-0. If he's 106-0 then my penis is exactly 106 inchs and anyone who wants to know the secret can subscribe to my morning penis recommendations. Just saying something that stupid makes me want to kick the guy right in the nads. I know amazing traders who make money all the time and even they don't say anything this stupid and they make serious money.

#22     May 19, 2009
  3. sogodo

sogodo

yeah, sounds like he deserves his nickname to be "Nails", with rather some "tiny" correction, in a sense "Nails in the Coffin..." :)

I remember seen couple times his free publications in thestreet.com (who the heck could pay for THAT?!), and always considered his weird options strategy to be totally idiotic (per my taste)

he can do much better job writing memoirs about his tumultuous sport career, and not trying to be successful financial mogul

some dreams can kill for real

#23     May 19, 2009
  4. haha :cool:

#24     May 19, 2009
  5. It's actually easy if you never close out your losers. Which is easy to do if you live in FantasyLand like Mr. Dykstra.

#25     May 19, 2009
  6. see if you can go 109-0 like me and then we'll talk.
    Asshat.

#26     May 19, 2009
  7. dirkd

dirkd

what are you saying optional, that you actually went 109-0. i call bullshit. Or are you refering to how many times you jerked off in a row??

#27     May 19, 2009
  8. no you cum driplet.
    I was joking.

#28     May 21, 2009
  9. dirkd

dirkd

lol. oh k then. my bad

#29     May 21, 2009