Lennar (len)

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Landis82, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Monster move in the past 2 days.
    UBS upgrade and TARP funds hitting Fannie and Freddie.

Opened at 5.15 and now trading 6.55

90% upside move since yesterday's low.

Wowwwwwwwww!!!
    :eek:

2. S2007S

S2007S

Ill wake you up when these guys start going bankrupt.....

The housing market is falling apart where prices of houses will fall another 10-20% by the end of 2009, there are MILLIONS OF HOUSES on the market now, it will take years to clear this inventory, I wonder when they will go begging for federal help. Housing will be down for years and turnaround at least a decade away.

3. Congratulations on telling everyone what we already know, and what is obvious.

And once again, it has NOTHING to do with TRADING and making money.

If you had bought LEN on the opening given the new TARP "news" you'd be up OVER 30% on your money in just 2 hours.

$6.85 last.

Just the FACTS.

4. Just traded from 6.10 all the way up to 7.40 in the last hour . . .

:cool:

5. Just another short covering rally. The question is, when is the time to go short?

6. This is another great opportunity in my favorite stock sector the builders.

7. I guess I'm the only one on ET trading this "puppy" today.

Years ago, a stock move like this would have had several pages on ET from TRADERS talking about their trades.

But that was years ago . . .
    Nowadays on ET, no one actually TRADES.
    They just post "cut and paste" articles like S2007S and all of his buddies.

Sad.

8. You snooze.
    You lose.

Just traded down to $6.20 from $7.42
    :eek:

9. LEN is moving today!

RYL is up 9% today as well.

Did you see SPWRA yesterday (to change sectors)?

10. dealmaker

dealmaker

[​IMG]
    Lennar plans to unload North Bay megaproject to southern billionaire
    [​IMG]
    Homebuilder Lennar plans to sell up to 500 acres of land on Mare Island to a smaller development group, giving up its role as master developer of the former Naval shipyard-turned-planned community. Mare Island encompasses over 5,000 acres off of Vallejo, nestled between the Napa River and San Pablo Bay. Miami-based Lennar has added over 350 single-family homes to the South Mare Island site and was slated to redevelop about 650 acres in total. (San Francisco Business Times)

#10     Jan 10, 2019