Lehman has new bookkeeping irregularities

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wilburbear, Jul 3, 2008.

1. YES!!!!

GIVE BIGGER BONUSES TO THE EXECUTIVES AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS!!

Wall Street Capitalism MUST be rewarded!!

For their superior execution of their fiduciary responsibilities to the shareholders, it would be fair to provide them with yet greater compensation.

THIS IS PROOF THAT EVERYONE SHOULD INVEST IN LEHMAN NOW - SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUNDS SHOULD LOAN MONEY TO THEM TOO!! THEY HAVE PROVEN THEY WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR INVESTMENT IN THEM!!

#11     Jul 6, 2008
  2. hiding of debt off of balance sheets, where do you think Enron got the idea from in the first place, they were the ones who should have gotten the skilling treatment, until we see gs get punished with 25 year prison terms, its all a joke!!

#12     Jul 6, 2008
  3. I'm not laughing. But I think the stock goes higher. Simply a trade. But I bet Paulson has Einhorn, and the wannabe Einhorns, in his sights. remember where Hank comes from. The dealer side.

they all suck. But it's like watching those ugly tatooed chicks wrestle. Who give a shit who wins? But it's entertaining.

#13     Jul 6, 2008
  4. Even at these lows, you can short any US financial stock ( except GS) , hold for a year, and still make money.

many of these are POS stocks based on U.S. financial gimmick laws and were/are pumped up because of the negative real interest lending rates of the privately owned US central bank.

Look at WM, I short it at 35 and the POS is now getting some bottom feeders supporting it at 5.00.

Once it is apparent the US economy is on the brink of falling over into shit creek, all these bottom feeders will run away. There are still big juicy short candidates like goog, amzn etc.

#14     Jul 6, 2008
  5. I dunno what to think anymore. LEH would never do anything misleading to investors.

#15     Jul 6, 2008
  6. I like your style of thinking. I guess the problem becomes the US central bank can continue its gimmicks longer than a short trader can remain solvent.

I'm in absolute amazement that the Fed has been able to keep the economy afloat for so long.

#16     Jul 6, 2008
  7. zdreg

zdreg

what are u referring to?you are talking like someone who posts on yahoo finance. you talk as if the fed pulls a rabbit out of the hat the short sellers will become insolvent.
    the shorts have made tons of money shorting financial stocks.

#17     Jul 6, 2008
  8. [​IMG]

#18     Jul 6, 2008