LEH is on the verge

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The Kin, Jun 3, 2008.

1. PPT at work. These fuckers are going to far.

#21     Jun 4, 2008
  2. [​IMG]

#22     Jun 4, 2008
  3. Maybe Bernanke will let Lehman swap its bad debt for Treasuries.

...You know, like they did for everyone else that had invested in atrociously over-appreciated mortgage backed securities.

#23     Jun 4, 2008
  4. Has anyone else heard this??

The Fed quietly presented LEH with an emergency package over the past couple days which will allow it to stay solvent. The package was so large that LEH now wants to buy its stock back vs the planned stock offering a week earlier to raise capital.

There may be bits of truth and lies in the above, but that's what I heard from my semi-reliable source. Has anyone else heard something similar?

#24     Jun 5, 2008
  5. Sounds about right....

The Fed is really trying to prop the market at all costs.

#25     Jun 5, 2008
  6. This thread is so fuckign pointless. LEH is not going under. period. I don't know who started these rumors but they are baseless.

#26     Jun 5, 2008
  7. piezoe

piezoe

That has been their plan all along. Bin Laden has stated this very clearly over and over. (But of course the present administration never bothered to listen, as they were too busy fighting their phoney "war on terrorism.") We have done everything we possibly could to facilitate their plan, and thanks to our mind-boggling stupidity, they are succeeding beyond anything they could have hoped for.

#27     Jun 5, 2008
  8. allin

allin

#28     Jun 5, 2008
  9. This market is so manipulated!!

#29     Jun 9, 2008
  10. ...Gone!

#30     Jun 11, 2008