LEH deal done ?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Bootsie, Sep 14, 2008.

1. well it will be an interesting day tomorrow for me. i will likely be down a lot on the open but i think there will be a ton of opportunity to buy on a gap down. hopefully i am only down less than half of what i made last week...:p

#31     Sep 14, 2008
  2. Bootsie

Bootsie

I imagine you are long a bit...

Looking for a buying op. after the inital dump. Could come in several waves... see what happens.

B

#32     Sep 14, 2008
  3. long a few preferreds. hopefully the damage at the open will be less than half of what I made last week. I do think there will be significant opportunities tomorrow so hopefully I can make back 40 or so of my losses.

#33     Sep 14, 2008
  4. zdreg

zdreg

is there a way to get free quotes on tt trader if you are not a customer?

thanks ahead.

#34     Sep 14, 2008
  5. Not that I am aware of. I have to log into my account to see the markets. While it (TT) does give a view before markets open, it's not 24/7 Friday to Sunday. Normally it's about an hour before market open but with 10am energy markets today, I logged on right at 10am to see what was going on; that's where that data came from. One logical aspect is that since markets are closed, there's nothing that can be done about futures movement in the bid/ ask anyway. The old saying goes "Don't worry about that which you have no control of." If the ES were bid at 800 or 2,000 there's nothing that can be done about it until the markets open at 6pm anyway.

#35     Sep 14, 2008
  6. oh well i got run over but ill live. it sucks giving back 97% of one of my best weeks ever but tomorrow is another day...

#36     Sep 15, 2008