Legit, safe high leverage brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by vortextrader, Nov 17, 2019.

1. traderjo

traderjo

leverage is 1:30 with ASIC regulated brokers not 1: 500 anymore

#61     May 6, 2021
  2. Cesiuko

Cesiuko

The broker must have a good reputation, as well as documents that confirm its reliability.

#62     Jun 24, 2021
  3. Pegrinn

Pegrinn

In any case, you need to choose a reliable broker who have certain documentation confirming the activity.

#63     Jun 27, 2021
  4. Ishnge

Ishnge

A broker who, having a lot of clients and a good reputation, always provides the best conditions.

#64     Jun 30, 2021
  5. Joeyadi

Joeyadi

Just look at the conditions: do brokers have the opportunity to provide the amount of leverage that would suit you

#65     Jul 8, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  6. Jasper21

Jasper21

I recommend trading with FP Markets; it's legit because of its regulation and reliable trading condition, they offer a maximum leverage of 500:1.

And from my trading experience with it, so far, I have never come across any major issues like server freezing or spreads widening.

#66     Jul 26, 2021
  7. Adler

Adler

FP Markets are good, i started trading with it and its been sometime now and they are really professional brokers.

Their spreads are low and have a commission is low compared to any other broker that is legitimate and they have a 24hrs customer service.

No spread widening issues like the other brokers, no depositing or withdrawing fees with my visa card, ecn pricing and fast execution.

#67     Aug 26, 2021
  8. Rodri

Rodri

I've been trading with a demo account for over three months and will be live trading soon. Looking for recommendations on brokers with proper regulation and good trading conditions?

#68     Feb 28, 2022
  9. S.Luke

S.Luke

From my experience, higher leverages have higher risks, which is why it is important to trade with good regulated brokers, and from my experience, CMC or FP Markets are good.

They both offer a maximum leverage of 500:1 with regulations from ASIC and CYSEC.

#69     Mar 1, 2022
  10. Elly9

Elly9

Firstly, all the best for your trading journey ahead and for recommendation, i’d say try fxview. They are regulated and trading conditions are something to look out for, spreads are low, their cost is minimal which is obviously a plus point if you are just starting out.

#70     Mar 1, 2022