Legit, safe high leverage brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by vortextrader, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Hi Guys,

I want to try with small starting capital $100 , what brokers will allow me to trade 50 % of my equity on all exotic crosses and pairs? I want to risk 50 percent of my equity on each trade. My current leverage is 1:500 I can risk 50% of equity if i trade EUR USD but I cant do that if i trade exotic pairs like NZD CAD , CAD CHF and so on.

Thx

2. RedDuke

RedDuke

Just spend it on dinner or drinks. Are you serious $100???

3. gaussian

gaussian

Monday laughs came early.

Scataphagos, fan27 and trader99 like this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Might need the 2049 Turing test. I post it only because it is still in my Windows clipboard.

If you are trying to use 500:1 leverage with $100 and are looking for a legitimate, safe broker, you may be a cyborg.

5. WiktorK

WiktorK

Hard to find anything with that budget unfortunately. From what I know Oanda and Interactive Brokers both have no minimums (Oanda is MM!).
    IMO, if you wish to try your luck in trading go with demo/paper trading first. If you will find yourself profitable than gather a bit more cash (200$ for ICM or Peperstone ex.) and play along.
    Keep in mind that small position size and high lavarage may affect your trading negatively so trying with 100$ may not be the best way.

6. I understand that . What I am going to do is to turn $ 100 into $ 5000 and I am willing to lose $ 1000 (10 failed attempts) in order to achieve that. Please guys
    stick to the broker topic, this is not about MM or psychology.

7. WiktorK

WiktorK

8. So what you really want to do is turn $1000 into $5000??

(This will still require a suboptimal amount of leverage [much higher than suggested by Kelly], but you asked us not to point that out, so I won't)

GAT

9. zdreg

zdreg

handle:vortex trader
    vortex- the definition of a vortex is a whirl of water or air, or the center of something that draws the outside in.

You are not a vortex trader.:)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    #10     Nov 18, 2019