Legality of Healthcare

Discussion in 'Economics' started by unretired, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Wouldn't the Repubs need 60 votes in the Senate? Even then, Obama could veto the bill which repeals.

#11     Mar 1, 2010
  2. Exactly what 'Constitutional Right' is being violated ? You wouldn't know what a 'constitutional right' is if it bit you on the ass.

The healthcare bill is not changing the Constitution in any way, shape, or form. It is a Law and, if passed by Congress and signed by the President, is very much 'constitutional'.

Understand the mechanics of our country before running off in the mouth about such things.

#12     Mar 1, 2010
  3. achilles28

achilles28

You're a fucking idiot.

The 10th Amendment declares healthcare unconstitutional because there's no authority granted in the Constitution for Federal regulation of healthcare.

Voted nobama, did you? Watch the video in the thread. Or better yet, take some of your own ill-conceived advice, and read the Constitution. You truly are an Obama-loving moron.

#13     Mar 1, 2010
  4. LOL, read the history of states & people trying to use the 10th amendment to get the federal gov't to reduce their power: the Feds do fairly well winning those battles. Good thing too or we'd simply be a nation of petty states instead of a world leader.

I don't 'love' Obama; I 'love' no leaders. He is doing a good job for his first year and I will get great pleasure watching the rightwingnuts go apeshit when he gets re-elected.

#14     Mar 2, 2010
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Another NoObama lover who opposes the 10th Amendment? That's original.

The 10th Amendment clearly defines those powers not assigned to the Federal Government, to be afforded to the States or People. Regardless of what you Liberal morons or SC Justices have to say. Federalism is a dying religion.

#15     Mar 2, 2010
  6. spinn

spinn

Obama will resign or be forced to do so before the end of 2011.

You really are a genius arent you.

Problem is that leaves us with crazy Joe Davola, aka Joe Biden as prez. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I6CGBNODaY

#16     Mar 2, 2010
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Oh, and by the way Shithead, here's the opinion of a NJ Supreme Court Justice on the illegality of NobamaCare:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7n2m-X7OIuY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7n2m-X7OIuY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#17     Mar 2, 2010
  8. If you think that the US Federal Gov't is going to get 'smaller' then you are totally delusional !!! No major power has a federal gov't that shrinks and ours never will either. And that's a good thing.

#18     Mar 2, 2010
  9. I hate to inform you of this but the NJ Supreme Court does not now, never has and never will decide what violates the US Constitution. The US Supreme Court decides these issues. The US Supreme Court takes a very wide view of federal powers and a very narrow scope of the 10th amendment.

You can call me 'shithead' and slam our president all you want but you will forever be frustrated if you think that you can stop progress. Why don't you nut cases go live in the 3rd world instead of trying to drag our country down to that level.

#19     Mar 2, 2010
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Thanks for showing your true colors.

You're a fucking idiot.

America is on the precipice of a debt implosion thanks to the relentless 50-year expansion of Federal Government. All pushed along by welfare queens, like you, I'm sure.

America is the next Greece or Portugal. We balance the budget today, and go headfirst into a Great Depression, tomorrow. I hope you're a daytrader, cause your economics aren't worth shit either.

#20     Mar 2, 2010