Legality of Healthcare

Discussion in 'Economics' started by unretired, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Andrew P. Napolitano is a 59 year old former New Jersey Superior Court Judge. He is a graduate of Princeton University , and Notre Dame Law School . At Princeton he was a founding member of the Concerned Alumni of Princeton along with Justice Samuel Alito.

Judge Napolitano is the youngest life-tenured Superior Court judge in the history of the State of New Jersey .

Click below and listen to Judge Napolitano's important message to all Americans.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7n2m-X7OIuY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7n2m-X7OIuY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Right wing hack who hosts the Glenn Beck show.

Party of the dumb:
    [​IMG]

I see that Mankiw up at Hah!vard wants more tax cuts for the rich. Unbelievable! As I have said before about the field of economics.........

3. I don't know how we stop them. The government has the power and the force to do virtually anything they want and almost always get away with it.

When Nancy Pelosi was ask about the "constitutionality of government run health care", her response was only, "Are you serious?"

I suspect Obama and the Dems will use every parliamentary trick in the book plus bribe whomever they need to... and will cram the Obamacare/Tyranny, power grab bill down our throats... simply because they want to and because they can.... desires of "we the people" BE DAMNED! :mad:

4. Yeah ... there is a ton of money and revenues they can siphon by forcing this issue.

5. achilles28

achilles28

I wish all these fucking lawyers would get off their ass and start organizing class-action lawsuits against the Government for violating the Constitution.\

Why is it the American legal system is so proactive when it comes to suing others for cash?

But when it comes to defending personal liberties from Government, Lawyers are totally reactive? They wait until some criminal is charged, THEN invoke the Constitution as a secondary aside in defense of the actual crime.

WTF is that.

Violation of our Constitutional Rights is a CRIME IN ITSELF.

Why can't Lawyers Preemptively file class-action suits against the Government for violations of our Constitutional Rights?

Think about it.

We put all these blood-sucking lawyers to Good Work. They get paid a shit-load. Case-law is made. Tyrannical laws get overturned. The Government and Congress get exposed for the corrupt, Freedom-hating schills they are. The People get their Constitution back, and we get LESS Government!!

This can happen through Grand Juries and Jury Trials. Forget the Supreme Court. They're a bunch of Big Government Whores.

Why can't this work?

6. Great Idea ... one worthy of promoting and stimulating group action.

Problem is that their is an incestuous relation with the legal system and the government.

7. achilles28

achilles28

My understanding is prosecutors let Government get away with constitutional violations because they're on the same team.

The end run around that is grand juries. Citizen juries can force government prosecutors to issue indictments against anyone. Including the Government.

Then, have those indictments heard in a jury trial. That way, corrupt judges are kept out of it. This way, Citizens who are biased in favor of the Constitution control who gets charged with Federal Crime, and who determines guilt.

I think class actions are within the realm of civil law. As a second pronged attack, private attorneys organize class actions against the Government, civilly, and sue for damages.

Each State has a Constitution that's ratified, similar to the Federal Constitution. State grand juries could issue indictments against State Governments for violating State Constitutions. Then Federal Grand Juries issue indictments against the Federal Government. Then class-actions.

That's 3 possible avenues for recourse against the Government for violating the Bill of Rights.

What's wrong with that? Why shouldn't the Government be hauled in front of The People for violating their Rights? AND BE HELD TO ACCOUNT?

8. Man I did the way you think!

9. Mvic

Mvic

It is well known that the biggest impediment to a single payor government run healthcare system are the trial lawyers in the democratic party (who are also vehemtly opposed to the public option as they see it as the first step on the slippery slope toward universal single payor healthcare). They are well aware that once national healthcare is in effect they will be suing the government instead of doctors nurses and hospitals as they do now. When that happens they will get very low settlements, if any, for pain and suffering as a special court will oversees these types of lawsuits as is the case in most countries that have universal government run healthcare. So, don't worry the lawyers are working overtime to protect their interests.

10. pspr

pspr

After the bumbs are thrown out, healthcare can be repealed by the next Congress. Or, if it is vetoed, by the next Congress and president.

#10     Mar 1, 2010