Legal or Illegal?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by clooch, Jun 17, 2009.

1. clooch

clooch

I am interested in trading for other people but not interested in becoming a broker/cta or anything of the sort. My wish is only to trade, without the legal bullshit. I understand that I am able to take on a certain number of clients but am restricted to a maximum dollar value under the 3rd party controller.

I've been told that I could legally trade a firm's capital if I was the primary shareholder. Now, if a company was formed and shares distributed amongst investors. Could I legally trade it?? and what would be the simplest most efficient way of setting this up. My primary concern is being able to trade legally. but allowing for some growth in the future

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. NevouS

NevouS

So what, did a fund offer you a position or you and a group want to trade a pool of funds or do you just want to trade leveraged cash off of your deposit?

3. First, find a firm that can satisfactorily accommodate the arrangement you want without fear of compliance hassles and charging you thousands of dollars in set-up fees. Then set up the account and move the money in.