Legal Advice

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trade555, Jul 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've just read some of this clowns past posts. No question, he's full of crap. A time wasting troll.

#31     Jul 26, 2002
  2. ktm

ktm

If this is what prop traders do all day...I'm glad I don't participate. What a clown.

#32     Jul 26, 2002
  3. rs7 wrote

Yup, another meaningful post from our friend trade555. BTW, did you buy the 175k worth of qqq calls?
    Re: Reminiscences of a Stock Operator....I have read the books. I thought communicating with people that are still alive might be instructive. Also, the markets have changed a little since the 1890's. But thanks for the suggestion.

"you portfolio"? Is it that you aren't fluent in English? Or is it typing that you struggle with?

You are right I don't know how to write but I do know how to trade. About reminiscences of a stock operator you obviously never traded successfully that is the mother of all books that has any meaning. But i'm sure you prefer your moving averages and endless stat searching to the simple answered. That is what I don't get about being book smart people is you are blind to the obvious.

#33     Jul 26, 2002
  4. rs7

rs7

You obviously have not read anything I wrote unless it was a direct response to you. If you had, you would know that I do not "prefer..moving averages....endless stat searching" etc. Just the exact opposite. But I guess it is easier to just write than to actually know what you are talking about!!!
    And also obviously, I don't know how to trade as well as you. Even though I am not losing money, fighting with managers and quiting to get a respectable job.
    I have read the Livermore book (more than once). It was interesting, but I would not give it the status you do. You are entitled to your opinion. You are not, in my opinion, entitled to writing total fabrications and wasting peoples' time that are trying to learn or share knowledge. Oh, and I did call a friend at Schonfeld. Another total fabrication you came up with. They are not paying a salary to new traders as you stated. If they are in your case, why not go there? And FYI, the 29k you said they would pay you for a year is less than my average daily gross. So obviously, again, you have me smoked as a trader!
    Good luck with your law suit. Tell the judge that the hit you took caused brain damage. You have an ironclad case!!!

#34     Jul 26, 2002
  5. Correction on what trade555 does, that's not writing, that's TYPING. Writing takes creative thought, typing drivel does not.

#35     Jul 26, 2002
  6. i was hit by a cop once when i was like 19. he totally did it out of rage too. i was fuck!ng pissed and wanted to sue (there were witnesses), but i didn't because it happened at an old girlfriend's house. her parents were on vacation at the time, so if i sued, i thought her parents might find out about the party she had. if it wasn't for her, i would have.

#36     Jul 26, 2002
  7. rs7

rs7

well at least you have proven you have some common sense! you had a reasonable excuse for your subesquent actions (don't know what lead the cop to hit you though).
    trade555 has no excuses for anything. but it really doesn't matter, because the whole story is most likely a total fabrication. do you think she really got hit by her manager? do you think she really even has a job? have you read her previous posts?

#37     Jul 26, 2002
  8. What an idiot... nothing but a Troll

Not even very creative. He's a loser.

#38     Jul 27, 2002
  9. Are you an employee or independent contractor? If former, workplace assaults arising out of and in the course of employment are covered by workers' compensation laws in every state. It's also a civil law battery and a criminal law assault. And there's human rights comishes too.

I'd skip all the legal and display a piece or just blow up his car if it was me - something that really gets attention among the civilized crowd.:)

#39     Jul 27, 2002
  10. He should have shot you; after he made you load the gun.

#40     Jul 27, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.