Legal Advice

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trade555, Jul 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hedgez

hedgez

trade555, maybe it is time to grow up?

#21     Jul 26, 2002
  2. If you want to learn read The Electronic Day Trader, The Market Makers Edge and Reminiscences of a Stock Operator. Those are full of the best material on trading but if you are board and want to read some good old B.S read my post's. I have more to come.

#22     Jul 26, 2002
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

I would have down the same thing if u lost 10k of my money...no hard feelings

#23     Jul 26, 2002
  4. I think I will go back in the office monday with a bat and beat him to a pulp. Then I will piss on him to mark him as my territory. From now on I will pull up this skirt I am wearing and be a man.

#24     Jul 26, 2002
  5. Now you are talking some sense. This man needs to be taught a real lesson and it will serve as an example for all the other owners out there who think they can tell prop traders what to do. I expect that you will post a picture of the damage on Monday afternoon. Hit your lawyer with the bat too.

#25     Jul 26, 2002
  6. I will not only post pictures but the video of it. I will try to submit the video to CNBC and ask if I can do a story on how to negotiate a deal with your employer. A how to guide.

#26     Jul 26, 2002
  7. Make it into a real snuff film and you might make a few bucks. Copyright the film before sending it to Maria.

#27     Jul 26, 2002
  8. After I submit that film I might do a short live segment on How to bitch slap Maria when you portfolio goes bad. It will be a good lesson on how to take out your losses on the media.

#28     Jul 26, 2002
  9. rs7

rs7

Yup, another meaningful post from our friend trade555. BTW, did you buy the 175k worth of qqq calls?
    Re: Reminiscences of a Stock Operator....I have read the books. I thought communicating with people that are still alive might be instructive. Also, the markets have changed a little since the 1890's. But thanks for the suggestion.

"you portfolio"? Is it that you aren't fluent in English? Or is it typing that you struggle with?

#29     Jul 26, 2002
  10. rs7

rs7

If you had better command of the English language I might be more interested. Two errors per sentence is a little much for me to have to wade through. Too tedious!

#30     Jul 26, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.