Legal Advice

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trade555, Jul 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I didn't quit yet. But soon I will. I work in a office not a wrestling ring. I battle with other traders, not the Rock. If I lose money that part of the job but being put in the boston crab is not.

#11     Jul 26, 2002
  2. They seem to be familiar.

#12     Jul 26, 2002
  3. hedgez

hedgez

rs7, you sound as though you may condone the course of action his boss took. apparantly he had not closed his account yet, if he was still allowed to place trades. it sounds as though he probably violated rules or went against what his boss told him to do, however, that is absolutely no excuse for getting punched in the face. if i worked in the same office, there is no way i would stay there and work for that type of slime bag.

#13     Jul 26, 2002
  4. Trade555,what firm were you with if you don't mind me asking.

#14     Jul 26, 2002
  5. Publias

Publias Guest

Hahahaha this place just keeps getting better and better :)

Don't you work for Worldco??? Please tell me it was not Hitman that punched you!!!! hahahaha :p

#15     Jul 26, 2002
  6. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

One of the few times I've agreed 100% with Daniel. :)

#16     Jul 26, 2002
  7. I can't say but it is a big one. It's a fast paced trading environment that is run by a boss who has quick fists.

#17     Jul 26, 2002
  8. rs7

rs7

you of course are right in your thinking. And I certainly don't condone violence under any circumstances. I just think that this guy is totally full of BS, and just starts threads to be inflamatory. If you read what he has posted, you will see that there is no consistency to what he says, nor is there any truth. Yesterday morning he was a young trader looking for an entry level job. In the afternoon he was a 59 year old semi-retired guy looking to take a 175k home equity loan to buy qqq options. So basically he is just wasting everyone's time entering posts that are intended for his own amusement and no one's benefit. I should really just ignore him, but I do log onto ET hoping to gain and share insight and knowledge, and it bothers me that people like this just use the forums as a place to be disruptive. Hope you understand my point, and I will try to stay clear of this kind of nonsense.
    RS7

#18     Jul 26, 2002
  9. That's right trading is getting boring I have no positions and the national enquier is not available right now. So why not spice thing up everyone likes a little scandal.

#19     Jul 26, 2002
  10. You sissy, hit him back. No wonder you can't trade, you got no guts. Sue? Blame someone else? A real man would take matters into his own hands or guns or whatever. RS7 is right. What is your deal?

#20     Jul 26, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.