Leftists Are The Most Miserable People

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Go fuck yourself ass hole! That is over your head! No one wants to talk to you. Which includes text.

#71     Dec 4, 2019
  2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Sure. Perhaps you need one of those weighted blankets? I hear they are good for nervous anxiety.

Point proven, you are just a little snitchflake. It was not I who sent you a "text" you can't show. But as Here4Money and I have been asked not to waste admin time by triggering you again, enjoy your safe space.

Trump's Safe Space Force? ;)

#72     Dec 4, 2019
    Tony Stark likes this.
  3. We get your point, you are confessing you're a stalker, democrat golden diaper wearing tranny.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    #73     Dec 5, 2019
  4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

[​IMG]

The thing about these posts as pedantic as they are is it has no effect on the Trumper. It does perhaps illustrate to passers by unwell in the head Bone Spurs' core fans are. :)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    #74     Dec 5, 2019
  5. Black_Cat

Black_Cat

xzyzfe.jpeg

#75     Dec 5, 2019
    viruscore1 likes this.
  6. smallfil

smallfil

British people are nice people when I visited London November 2001. Kinda of sad that one British woman made a remark that they step out of their houses not sure if they will be alive that very day. She was referring to the multiple stabbings perpetrated by muslim radicals they let into the UK. Yet, the UK police are helpless without guns to even protect themselves nor other UK citizens. Not counting the risk of being charged for a hate crime if they were to confront and shoot (assuming they had a gun on themselves) a muslim stabbing other UK citizens.

#76     Dec 5, 2019
    Snarkhund likes this.
  7. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

The islamostabber killed on the bridge was confronted by a man with a... wait for it... narwhal tusk he plucked from a display. Badass.

#77     Dec 5, 2019
    smallfil likes this.
  8. smallfil

smallfil

That is one of the main reasons China is cracking down on the Uighurs. They stabbed a number of tourists and planted bombs in phone booths. Chinese communists felt they were a threat to society and moved to neutralize them. In Saudi Arabia, under Sharia Law, if you murder someone, the sentence is death by decapitation. They still behead people in the plaza. In Saudi Arabia, those same Uighurs would have gotten their heads chopped off.

#78     Dec 5, 2019
  9. wildchild

wildchild

Didnt these people just win the Presidency, House, and Senate?

Every single one of them is extremely angery. They are a bad bunch.

#79     Feb 13, 2021
    smallfil and elderado like this.
  10. smallfil

smallfil

#80     Feb 13, 2021