Leftists Are The Most Miserable People

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Good. When the cultist teen mob comes goose stepping down your street, don't say you weren't warned. Until then you can suggest that your radical left friends leave the children out of the political agenda. History will not look kindly on you and yours for what you're doing to these kids. The adult market for your nonsense is tapped out so now you target kids. It's reckless child endangerment and anything and everything that happens as a result falls squarely in your laps. Woke my ass, you silly fucks have been lulled to sleep. WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

#21     Sep 25, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  2. You did it. You went out and lost your mind. I wish I was joking.

#22     Sep 25, 2019
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Massive Classic Liberal Misdirect MCLM

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    #23     Sep 25, 2019
  4. Before we ruin our economy based on the hysteria of a teen girl, maybe it would be a good idea to look at her home country and see how her policies are doing there. Sweden is a miserable place filled with desperately unhappy people who are consumed by envy and drunk on moral narcissism. If you compare the lifestyle of the average swede and American, no one in their right mind would pay attention to this girl, even if she did arrive on a fancy yacht. Wonder how much it cost Soros?

#24     Sep 25, 2019
  5. just go away, you are certifiably a moron. both you and the OP are delusional illiterate dumbfucks. OP can't even communicate in English.
    and you with your bullshit claims of being a constitutional scholar. I bet you haven't even read the constitution in its entirety once in your pathetic and miserable life. cite one article or published opinion of yours, I dare you asshole.

#25     Sep 25, 2019
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Massive Classic Liberal Misdirect MCLM

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    #26     Sep 25, 2019
  7. ^ massive lying sack of shit. scholar of bullshit and "FALSEHOOD".

#27     Sep 25, 2019

8. You are so mentally challenged that you cannot abbreviate correctly to MCLM?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a fucking idiot

MCL...uh......duh.....fuck English is hard...

[​IMG]

#28     Sep 25, 2019
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

#29     Sep 25, 2019
  10. [​IMG]

#30     Sep 25, 2019