Leftie-Heads-Explode… Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Leftie-Heads-Explode… Sarah Palin’s TLC Debut Breaks All Records
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, November 15, 2010, 12:06 PM

They may have to order a few more of those grief counselors…
    Sarah Palin’s Alaska documentary broke all records last night on TLC.

But, please don’t take her seriously.
    Via The Hollywood Reporter:

2. Palin's 'refudiate' named Word of the Year
    Nov 15, 2010

The staff of the New Oxford American Dictionary has named "refudiate" - former Alaska governor Sarah Palin's mashup of "refute" and "repudiate" - as the 2010 Word of the Year, the Anchorage Daily News reports.

The news organization quotes the staff as saying:
    Palin, also a Republican former vice presidential candidate, generated lots of conversation when she used the word on Twitter. Slate calls Palin's use of the word "an unquestionable buzzmaker."

3. So she drew five times olbermann's audience?

4. The top box office attraction in America is a cartoon titled Megamind too. :D

5. "Anyone going to see the new DreamWorks animation film Megamind this weekend will notice something interesting midway through. There are actually people in Hollywood who will mock President Obama’s campaign, showing “No, You Can’t” signs that represent the “Yes, We Can” signs that were plastered all over college campuses and hybrid vehicles two years ago."

:D :D :D :D

6. Hmm, explode Sarah Palin with my head...I like it! Is this really possible?

7. Ricter

Ricter

Anyone watch it, is it any good? I might dl the show from itunes, out of curiousity.

8. This looks like a modern day Beverly Hillbillies with Sarah as the female version of Jethro Bodine.

9. I saw a little more than half. It's your ordinary realty TV show. Most interesting part was how close the neighbors house was where that dickwad author is staying to write his hit on her. One has to feel for Todd...it would be hard for a family man to not want to make that guys stay a living hell.

10. Palin 2012 GOP nominee !!!!!!

#10     Nov 15, 2010