Leftard Californians - American flag too aggressive

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LacesOut, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Might be a good place to dump a few hundred illegals. No doubt the community would open up their homes and give them a big we be woke welcome.

#11     Apr 14, 2019
    LacesOut likes this.
  2. You insensitive bastard! The flag has to be rainbow colored with a circle of non White people and no adult males all holding hands with the word “love” in all languages except English.

#12     Apr 14, 2019
  3. "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."

#13     Apr 14, 2019
  4. TDS is now causing people in California to view the American flag as a symbol of aggression and hate. When illegal immigrants march into the USA illegally waving foreign flags it is somehow a beautiful demonstration of freedom.

upload_2019-4-14_13-24-3.png
    upload_2019-4-14_13-24-50.png

Imagine someone wearing a shirt that said "The Future is White". With Open Border Abolish ICE Democrats the shirt below is celebrated.

upload_2019-4-14_13-27-25.png

#14     Apr 14, 2019
    Trump 2020 likes this.
  5. You forgot the site the source of this quote. I’ll do it for you:

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross - KGB

Ok, maybe not the KGB, but someone who may be partial to them.

#15     Apr 14, 2019
    Trump 2020 likes this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

So you accuse him of not quoting a source and instead fabricate one yourself?

#16     Apr 14, 2019
  7. Or you could read my whole post and not accuse me of making one up.

#17     Apr 14, 2019

8. Who cares who said it, it's correct.

#18     Apr 14, 2019
  9. LacesOut

LacesOut

To conflate 11 police cars with this quote takes a special kind of retard.

#19     Apr 14, 2019
  10. How is this quote correct? Sure there are those who attempt to bind their harmful agenda with patriotism, such as Bush and the "Patriot Act" or Iraqi war II.

All citizens, even including Russian tend to have a national pride and the flag is a symbol of their country. The United States may be nearly unique in not just the level of freedom and economic opportunity available to its citizens, but also where desecration of the flag or bad mouthing our country is not only allowed, but even encouraged by some groups. Imagine that. Hell we have seen natural born US citizens renounce their citizenships only to want it back later on after they have been "educated" in the real world for a while.

Those who are anti-American but live here are the worst possible hypocrites. Too bad we end getting stuck with these low intellect and weak characters because they wouldn't leave or most other countries have no use for them.

I am for debating the issues with the goal of making our country better for everybody, but it is ridiculous to attack the symbol of our country or those who are patriotic.

#20     Apr 14, 2019
    CaseyB likes this.