Left-wing Visionary, Hero and "Slayer" likes his predictions with a side of TDS.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MoneyMatthew, Dec 31, 2018.

1. upload_2018-12-31_12-41-5.png

traderob, smallfil, Tom B and 3 others like this.
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

3. Your "Slayer" made a very specific prediction with a date attached to his prediction. Your special case of TDS must have given you the super human ability to remotely read sealed court dockets? Your article can't even confirm those are from Mueller! And yet somehow the article you posted redeems your "Slayer" and his prediction on Trump jr.????? HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Nice try! Better luck in 2019 TDS Boy!

upload_2018-12-31_13-38-55.png

4. exGOPer

exGOPer

What's with you Trump University graduates, can't you guys read?

The indictments already happened, just because it's not public knowledge yet doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

Braindead Trumptards pushing the same memes, don't you have any immigrants to shit on?

And by the way, this would be a delicious thread to bump once it does become public knowledge

5. The indictments have already happened, but they are not public knowledge, yet the resident loon knows they have happened? Meanwhile back here on planet earth Trump, the already indicted one according to looney tunes, is still president even though all the "insiders" have proof of his guilt. Hey, did you hear about the illuminati...and the Clintons are pure as the driven snow. Bwaaaaahahaha

6. So if it is not public knowledge and you acknowledge that then how the fuck do you know if Trump jr. was indicted or not? You don't......because you are fucking deranged and guessing. Your "Slayer" knew what he was doing when he made that tweet btw. You are trying to say that retro actively he can be proven right. I say you are wrong on both counts.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

let's shit on the guy cuz he's a few weeks off (if at all)

8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Let’s shift on the guy because he’s a turd.

traderob and Clubber Lang like this.
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

I didn't say I know for sure but you don't either to declare that his prediction was wrong given there are dozens of unsealed indictments in courts already.

Fucking inbred hicks with shit logic, go peddle more immigrant hate like a good Nazi. Fuck off, not going to argue with you morons in the new year. I will just bump this thread when that piece of shit son of a whore and pimp is indicted for his crimes, wait for it.

Cuddles and TRS like this.
  10. You got nothing as usual. When all else fails just start calling people "Nazi" and start babbling about Russian Collusion or Trump University.
    That sounded extra gay, even for you. What straight male describes a thread as "delicious" lol ??? Don't worry, I will bump this thread after Trump jr. is not indicted. You will predictably deflect.

#10     Jan 1, 2019