Left Wing Hate Monger Kill Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 11, 2009.

1. We were told "death panel" was a lie.

#11     Sep 11, 2009
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Ahh ok, then you are completely irrelavant to my question, sorry to waste my time on it.

So, drjekyllus, why is this guy "left wing"?

#12     Sep 11, 2009
  3. Illum

Illum

Hippies / dead heads, were always the angriest bitterest people at my high school. There must be something in the Stalin commie mindset that makes these people want to kill people who wont go along.

#13     Sep 11, 2009
  4. Ricter

Ricter

So at some point during the progress of this thread, is the reader supposed to start believing it's more probable that pro-life activism is more the work of liberals than of conservatives?

#14     Sep 11, 2009
  5. Eight

Eight

Some of the school shooters focused on the Christian kids that were gathering around the flagpole.. Christians are typically conservative... but I think those insane shooter people just can't stand good people that are happy and stand for something...

I read a great little book by a martial artist biker guy that was a bouncer in a bar.. he said every time somebody started up with him it was when he was really just too happy, like he'd be in happy conversation with some good looking women and some unhappy pos that had a couple of beers in him would attack him. He said it was never a face to face either, the guys would typically punch him in the back of the head first thing...

I'm not a criminal at all, but my dad associated with mob guys... he told me to talk to these unhappy anxiety ridden people a little and if they wouldn't leave me alone then to tell him... wow. eventually I had this guy that was riding my ass all the time and I had the little talk with him and it had no effect and then I mentioned it to dear old dad.... wow, a couple of days later a couple guys came right in where I worked and they hung around and the guy actually came up and started up with me while they were there.. they just told me to go busy myself somewhere else and they beat the unhappy anxiety ridden low emotional IQ jerk to a literal pulp and stuffed him in a stall in the bathroom.... it works pretty well really, he really didn't bother me after that, in fact I don't think he even came to work after that :D

#15     Sep 11, 2009