Left Wing Hate Monger Kill Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 11, 2009.

1. http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2009/09/antiabortion_activist_shot_in.html

"OWOSSO, Michigan -- State police at the Corunna post have confirmed a well-known anti-abortion activist was shot multiple times and killed this morning in front of Owosso High School.

The victim's identity has not yet been released but the shooting occurred around 7:30 a.m., after most students were off the buses and safely inside the building, said Owosso schools transportation supervisor Jayne Campbell."

Maybe the Obama admin can put out a memo about such home-grown terrorists as this shooter.

Better yet, Obama can find the shooter and offer him a job as a Czar.

2. Ricter

Ricter

Why is he "left wing"?

3. Cesko

Cesko

Considering how long it took MSNBC to let go of "a guy with the gun" (harmless!!) they will never shut up about this. Those masters of objectivity.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

4. Ricter

Ricter

Nice!
    Ok, let's run with your logic:

All leftists are very violent.
    The anti-abortion activist committed a very violent act.
    Therefore the anti-abortion activist is a leftist.

Did I get your argument right?

3 posts... evader?

5. There is nothing better than watching peace activists hurl rocks at police.

6. Or urine and feces, commonly referred to as shit.

7. Ricter

Ricter

You posted, "Leftists are some of the most violent people on earth."

You did not post, "some leftists", neither did you post, "some violent people". I summarized the argument as you presented it. If you don't mean "all", that's fine, and of course, correct.

8. Ricter

Ricter

With no context, you are correct. However, your post was in reply to my question, therefore it is an answer, an explanation if you will. Perhaps you meant to hit the 'quote' button under someone else's post?

9. jem

jem

I think we need to tone down the rhetoric of the left.

They should hot refer to anti abortionist but instead pro - life.

10. Ricter

Ricter

It's nothing more than spin, like "death panel".

#10     Sep 11, 2009