Left skew , being on the wrong side of IQ

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Aug 24, 2012.

1. rcg & trend

Are you 2 seriously questioning the validity of this statement with respect to the studies of the distribution of IQ scores?
    :D :D

As far as the lack of links to my OP, I apologize I used the Academic standard of omitting something not more exacting than paraphrasing another author and using my common knowledge.

You can verify this yourself quite readily.

Yeah , sure there are quacks out there that dispute it but they are not taken very seriously.

#41     Aug 25, 2012
  2. Excellent post above mav.

I'd like to encourage you to provide more on the genetics, race and heritablity issues as your knowledge (and sources) exceed mine.

One thing from my perspective is: race might not exist from an academic perspective but on theses tests people are asked to self-report which group they most closely identify with (in various wording of course). I doubt the researchers are assigning racial groups to individuals large scale.

This in my mind makes the PC academic stance irrelevant.
    Someone who claims to be in a low performing group is unlikely to report identifying with the higher performing group elsewhere esp when govt bennies are at stake.

#42     Aug 25, 2012
  3. I challenge you to find ANY down's person :
    1)Running any fortune 500 company
    2) managing ANY endowment fund
    3) Managing ANY mutual fund company

Just one and if you do I'm sure it will be VERY interesting:sure as hell hope it's a public company with a large float for shorting.

Thanks in advance.

#43     Aug 25, 2012
  4. Gould is wrong and a fraud to boot.
    see purple then see red highlight.

#44     Aug 25, 2012
  5. Sorry 1 standard deviation is one standard deviation regardless of how scores are normed.

Nobody claimed there are not differing factors of intelligence.
    Since all the factors appear to be correlated anyway .

Can you figure out WHY "g' stands for GENERALIZED, I figured not.

Quite simply the information must be broken down into mathematical terms for ease of analysis. one doesn't multiply by "apples" nor dvide by grapes.

btw: Trend this is pretty pathetic because the limit of my math expertise is 5th grade math. Yours however is not one necessarily lacking in technical knowledge but inferior logic ,the innate inability to recognize someone baffling you with bullshit ie (aka piss poor IQ)

#45     Aug 25, 2012
  6. It seems quite apparent some people are unable accept the facts of the data concerning the mean distribution differences In IQ (identified in my OP), namely between white and black.

In the next few days I intend to post some links reporting said observances.

Since I'm not a researcher this is not intended to be comprehensive nor intended to report on first hand sources.

I'm just going to put it out there o prove my info is not unlike my critics would have you believe "pulled outta my ass".

#46     Aug 25, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

This should be interesting.

You are going to drive RCG to drink! Or worse. He could go postal if he knew how guns work. :D

#47     Aug 25, 2012

8. I've read most of the article presented by
    ned block (phd of nyu) that you presented.:confused:

1a)Specifically what targeted term are you referencing?

Please note this is not discussion of undercover covert agent's identities. You can actually use descriptive nouns instead of pronouns.

Well of course unless you intend to to keep the topic of discussion, secret known only to you, like your mythical 5 points (greatly advertised but never mentioned) in another thread.

I've never seen such unbelievable cowardice.
    9paraphrasing rcg){oh you won't debate my points, you don't understand my targeted term}, when they've never even been mentioned by name. run away rcg run away :D :D.
    Funny thing here is all the liberals are cringing at your obvious attempts at obfuscation (yeah I know look it up dumbass).

1b ) I seriously doubt you understand your mystery "targeted term " upon which you evidently wish to hang your argumentative hat, but I'm willing to investigate it.

2) I'll make a rebuttal IF, YOU EVER MAKE ONE!
    Describe what rebuttal you are attempting to make, otherwise you're just being silly making irrelevant quotes and associated links.

#48     Aug 25, 2012
  9. aw ! Now I wish I hadn't gone and told rcg, m-16 ammo is incompatible with a 22 rimfire.

I'm sure attempting that would yield an unforgettable youtube video.

PS: I haven't even scratched the surface of the wealth of information out there.

#49     Aug 25, 2012
  10. (especially take note trend & rcg)

Gould commits academic fraud in order to promote his personal idiot-ology and mislead the lay public on studies involving race.

Good thing this mf has/had tenure eh?

http://blogs.nature.com/news/2011/06/did_stephen_jay_gould_fudge_hi.html

geez why is it liberals everywhere find it necessary to fake their data?

Oh that's right because as I stated before REALITY is not kind to liberals; therefore they must lie ie falsify data (like in the AGW debate) to sound remotely plausible.

:D :D

Don't take my word for it do your own search on this charlatan!

#50     Aug 25, 2012