Left & Right Polls Agree: Obama Is Flubbing It

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jul 26, 2011.

1. You must not be aware of Romneys liberal past

#21     Jul 26, 2011
  2. Great post, although I'd argue that we saw his inclination towards this "quasi centrist" mentality almost from the beginning. Mind you, his rhetoric is always very leftist, but his actions are oftentimes diametrically opposed to the sort of ideology he put forth during the 08 campaign.

I've said for the past few years that this sort of "centrism" cannot work nowadays since hard decisions have to be made. This is no 1990's Clinton economy or society. He can't simply get away with his theatrics in front of the camera.

#22     Jul 26, 2011
  3. bone

bone

Which is why he will take the Independent vote in 2012 and your boy is Jumma Cartahhh Part Two.

#23     Jul 26, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

LOL Great post :D

#24     Jul 26, 2011
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Will he build a Presidential library? There will be nothing in it.
    Just a cardboard cutout of Osama Bin Laden and visitors can shoot a squirt gun at it.

#25     Jul 26, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

And he also wants someone who is even further Left than Obama, so he either wants someone who is extreme far right, or extreme far left. If Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders fail, i heard his next choice would be Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to lead the country.

#26     Jul 26, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Yeah, a democrat, so do I.

#27     Jul 26, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

By your logic then it is safe to say that Bush was a democrat.

No free market conservative would ever have went along with most of bushes ideas, so i guess bush was a democrat if Obama is a republican.

#28     Jul 27, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

What about Obamacare? Nancy Pelosi said it was "historic".

Surely there will be a wing dedicated to it. :D

#29     Jul 27, 2011
  10. There is a well scripted agenda put forward and it makes no difference whether a Republican or a Democrat holds office. Sure, the ideology and talking points will differ during campaigning, but when push comes to shove, the lobbyists get exactly what they want.

#30     Jul 27, 2011