LeBron to Miami

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by omegapoint, Jul 8, 2010.

1. fhl

fhl

Never?

Last week they were bid at 55.

#11     Jul 9, 2010
  2. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t2BJI_bI7FE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t2BJI_bI7FE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#12     Jul 9, 2010
  3. r-in

r-in

I know, I know, everyone has their own interests. But who the f*** cares?! What a total waste of life basketball has become. I can't wait for the egos to rip Miami apart. Maybe if they are lucky they will make it 1 title, but I could easily see it imploding mid to late season. Make no mistake , Lebron is good in the age of traveling, and superstar no foul rules, but it also drives the whiner egos which will make this collapse. As soon as one of the three amigos gets too much publicity or signs a bigger endorsement contract, or shows up on Oprah(ROFL) the others will start the descent, and I will laugh my ass off.

#13     Jul 9, 2010
  4. As a bitter Cleveland fan, I hope you are right.

So, when does football start?

:D

#14     Jul 9, 2010
  5. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

#15     Jul 9, 2010
  6. who's lebrawn?:confused:

#16     Jul 9, 2010
  7. Alot of the bar and restaurant business was dependent on LeBrons celebrity. Cleveland stores are boarded up on its main drag and the only thing there is House of Blues to anchor that area. Theres another yuppified area thats upscale but nothing like the cities that were in contention. Cleveland will become Flint.
    Indians were worse than anything LeBrons leaving did ...a farm club for the rest of the league. The list of baseball stars that left cleveland reads like a whos who.

#17     Jul 9, 2010
  8. And I thought the ceiling was falling...

I think we'll be ok and bounce back like we've always done.

FYI - downtown is not a bunch of boarded up stores with only the HOB. LOL.

#18     Jul 9, 2010
  9. Have you been out of cleveland? Euclid ave in fact has boarded up storefronts ...more than a few.

Hear what Gilbert said. That could happen.

#19     Jul 9, 2010

10. Yeah, I've traveled quite a bit, what's your point?

Downtown Cleveland is not as you projected, that was my point.

#20     Jul 9, 2010