Lebron James is garbage- why is he silent on this?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Innervoice, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Innervoice

Innervoice

2. All liberals, democrats, hippies...are complete hypocrites, and one-sided.
    They like to present this flowery case for their cause, while being blind and self-destructive at the same time.

I respected black people before that bogus BLM movement arose. That culture is statistically inferior.
    I'm not being racists, I'm just calling reality for what it is.

3. ph1l

ph1l

It appears the victim or his friends started things by shooting gel-filled beads from a toy gun at the basketball players who murdered him.
    https://www.wksu.org/community/2022...after-limings-group-fired-toy-gun-at-suspects
    upload_2022-6-9_14-43-53.png

4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Posting in Sports NY_Hood?

Living dangerously eh?

Frederick Foresight likes this.
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

Someone soft got my previous post pulled? {edit: didn't notice at first this is a different thread. One racist themed thread was not enough.}

Here is what stepmother of the 17yr old victim had to say:-

“Everyone keeps asking what they can do to help so here it is: Please share this post with the hopes that someone will speak up and help us find who did this."

No racist chit, just please help.

murray t turtle likes this.
  6. James is garbage. Old news.

As for the incident, dont know much about it, but anyone with 1/2 a brain would stay 1000 miles from that school

7. zdreg

zdreg

Describe yourself.

SunTrader likes this.
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

In a topic titled with the line LeBron ... why is he silent on this? is a linked story where he does make a statement. FLMAO

9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I respected white people before this thread. But this thread shows they unintelligent and illiterate. I’m not being racist. I’m just calling reality for what it is.

murray t turtle and cesfx like this.
  10. tango29

tango29

Nope, nothing racist about that statement. ROFL! Let's see, take a small sample of shit heads, and project that to an entire group of people. Hmmm, why does that sound familiar, and just so much like a racist statement, but apparently it is not. Again ROFL!

#10     Jun 10, 2022