LeBeouf turns $20k into $650k during the making of Wall st 2

Discussion in 'Trading' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Yeah, I can see Roubini giving him a tip...

"LeBeouf, you short this fuckin' market to zero. That's where it's headed."

If he listened to Soros, he would've been changing his mind daily.

Trump would've overloaded him with real estate.

Did he mention Chanos? LOL!

Jim Rogers. Had to be Jim Rogers making a pro out of LeBeouffer!

#21     Sep 24, 2010
  2. 100% fabricated.

#22     Sep 24, 2010
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

I was thinking down the same lines.

Just a hype or tips/inside info.

#23     Sep 24, 2010
  4. So many haters on ET.

Maybe he went long 20K worth of OTM calls and they DITM several points in.

#24     Sep 24, 2010
  5. You guys are all very jelaous.

Trading is something that can be learned by almost anyone as long as the source and the teachings are solid. It takes a trader years to learn, if he is by himself and if he is a regular guy. LeBeouf is a major movie star and he has exclusive access to people that would not even fart your way if you were to pay them.

In a good environment anyone can make a lot of money. Is it really important if Mr LeBeouf is a good trader ?
    While you criticize he made a lot of money. Everything else is totally irrilevant.

#25     Sep 24, 2010
  6. So he's allegedly made over 3000% returns.
    But is he happy?

#26     Sep 24, 2010
  7. only tim sykes makes that kind of money

#27     Sep 24, 2010
  8. You make a compelling case, even with your spelling errors. Regardless, I don't see any audited return, simply a claim.

#28     Sep 24, 2010
  9. You don't believe anything because you're a loser. A little boy who sits behind his computer acting all big and shit while at the same time never accomplishing anything.

Fwiw, I turned 50K into 300K in 6 months when I first go into the market so it can be done. Luck and timing are wonderful things when they meet. Don't ask me about the next 6 months though.

#29     Sep 24, 2010
  10. Unsubstantiated claims are like assholes; everybody has one.

I know a half-dozen guys who turned 20k in 1.5MM each in less than a month arbing COMS (and other tickers) before the PALM spinoff, on 20 lots. I am sure they'd be happy to show you the tax-returns, but I doubt they give a shit. They're not telling anyone who will listen on a talk-show. IOW, they have no motivation to BS.

He was paid $6-7MM (can't recall exact figure) for WS2, so who gives a shit that he "reportedly" earned 10% of that figure from trading?

#30     Sep 24, 2010