LeBeouf turns $20k into $650k during the making of Wall st 2

Discussion in 'Trading' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 24, 2010.

1. promagma

promagma

He was trading on tips.

It's pretty obvious .... do some miracles with 20k, and the Encino office may have landed a new client worth tens of millions.

#11     Sep 24, 2010
  2. That "article" is an example of the kind of garbage the internet has become.

Mostly trash articles written by bullshitters & scam artists with ulterior motives.

I guess this LeBeouf idiot drank too much of his own koolaid & this the foolish public will really belive his crap.

A series 7 is now needed to open an account at Schwab? Oh, he must have been with their Cyber Pro division!:D :p

#12     Sep 24, 2010
  3. sounds like a whole lot of jealousy

#13     Sep 24, 2010
  4. you can tell he's a noob simply because of his response.

no "pro" would brag publicly about turning 20k into 650k in that short a time. pro's keep it to themselves. he's gonna have every agency investigating him now. FOOL!

#14     Sep 24, 2010
  5. I told you how he did it, the only investigation will be to verify they used condoms.

#15     Sep 24, 2010
  6. so you buy this, hook line and stinker?

and how can you be jealous of something you think is a lie?

You are posting too soon after your last post. Try again in a few minutes.
    You are posting too soon after your last post. Try again in a few minutes.You are posting too soon after your last post. Try again in a few minutes.
    got a nice collection, you can have these extras

#16     Sep 24, 2010

7. What "pro" opens an account at Schwab??

He was lying, that's all. Otherwise, it's not profit he's talking about but maybe capital in the account which he may have deposited after and did not disclose in interview.

#17     Sep 24, 2010
  8. jem

jem

its possible with tips.
    its unlikely on his own.
    it is most likely hollywood hype - which clearly worked to get people to talk about the movie.

#18     Sep 24, 2010
  9. I think this thread belongs in religion and politics forum!

Mrs. Clinton was extensively investigated about her commodities trading and they found nothing improper. ( ...you know I am a liberal democrate)

Granted, former president Bill Clinton, slick willy, was the governor of AR at the time. I believe both her trader friend Blair and Refco were heavily fined, but ofcourse nothing improper was ever discovered about Mrs. Clinton... Even chairman of CME at the time said the trade discrepency was due to poor record keeping and human error....I think you know better.

#19     Sep 24, 2010
  10. you could make that much in penny stocks in a week if you past posted a few of those 10 baggers.

#20     Sep 24, 2010