"Leave Israel alone" video - funny...kind of

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dddooo, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Inspired by infamous "Leave Britney Alone" video:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PYskawC6-GY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PYskawC6-GY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. I would love to! But as Britney being a substance addict, israel is a death and theft addict.

At the time when Palestinians settled for 22% of what was historically theirs before the arrival of the Khazaras, that land addict zionist entity did not get satisfied with the 78% they took, they had to jump on the 22% of the land that is left for us and actively steal it.

[​IMG]

As you could see from the map, even the WB, which represent the biggest chunk of the 22% that is left for us, is losing a big chunk to the addicted zionist entity via settlements, sealed off Jewish only roads, check points, out posts an separation wall.

3. At the time when Palestinians settled for 22% of what was historically theirs
    I would not be so sure about 22% if you take the entire British Mandate Palestine into account

[​IMG]
    The area known as Palestine included Jordan, the Jews got very little of that land.

As far as the settlments are concerened - they get dismantled overnight when needed, as it happened in the Sinai, as it happened in Gaza. In 1967 Israel offered ALL land it had captured during the war back in exchange for peace, the proposal was rejected. In 2000 97% of the West Bank with 3% land swap and 100% of Gaza were offered to Arafat and he turned it down. It's not about land and you know that.

4. You are mad!!! Your lying does not have limits. I could see that this is the latest scam that you are trying to pull.

The danger in what you do is that anyone who is not familiar with the conflict might take what you say at face value.

What is worse is that if you are confronted with a lie, and you have been confronted, you will wag your tail for about ten more threads before you admit to your lie.

It is yet another attempt to lump me, the one who claimed the area west of the river of Jordan as his home, with Arabs from surrounding areas to give the impression that what israel stole is nothing but a small percentage of what is called "The British Mandate Palestine" and not what Palestine really is.

The logic dddooo is trying to push is very similar to that of the North American settlers telling an American native that kicking him from his land in Arizona should not be a problem giving the fact that his like are populating the Americas.

Anyway, to expose his zionist lies, one more time, below is the REAL of the British mandate;

[​IMG]

Having me saying that, a British mandate map does not give me the right over my land nor takes it from me! We have lived in what was our land before the Khzarahs like dddooo arrived, before the British arrived, before the Turks arrived and before the Crusaders arrived. We still tend the same olive trees, which are being uprooted by dddooo and his like, for the past 2000 years and we still live in what is left of our towns and villages for thousands of years.

Finally, just to expose that zionist with the new lie he is coming up with, below is a map of Palestine as described by the medieval Arab geographers, with the junds of Jordan and Filistin highlighted in grey.

[​IMG]

A map of Palestine as described by the medieval Arab geographers, with the junds of Jordan and Filistin highlighted in grey

By the way Filistin is Palestine in Arabic.