leave day trading now or you'll go broke

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by hedgeking, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skepticaltrader

skepticaltrader Guest

Now you tell me to leave daytrading. Already to late. :D

#41     Jul 1, 2006
  2. lwlee

lwlee

Does it take losing everything before you can start to preach to other people? I've lost everything but now I know what's best for everyone.

Your other post was enough even if it may have been BS.

#42     Jul 1, 2006
  3. I have never had a better financial situation (and future) in my entire life - NO WAY would I ever quit trading!

But with this freedom comes responsibility - do not respect the responsibility (money management and risk control) and you will get defeated at some point, yes even the best!

...and a second thought, I am sure glad the second and third waves at Normandy did not quit because they saw the first waves fail! :eek:

:)

#43     Jul 1, 2006
  4. mxjones

mxjones

Take some responsibility. Whatever happened it was not the "crooked market's" fault. It was your own.

#44     Jul 1, 2006
  5. 9 out of every 10 people who try to be professional traders, who aren't market making, will fail and if they are risking their own money they will lose it all...the 1 out of 10 will become very rich..and he needs new traders to come into his market every year so he can take their money..so I ask all the parties involved..who benefits the most when some guy with a lot of money decides he waants to be a professional trader...

suckers......

#45     Jul 1, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.