leave day trading now or you'll go broke

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by hedgeking, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yep, drawdown is part of the "I make money every month unfortunately I need more than 5K in my account to make it worthwhile" club. Walk into any retail fx office and the manager will give you the same story.

#31     Jul 1, 2006

2. similar stats in italy; although it is not that much still just less than 3% of the population earns it.

#32     Jul 1, 2006
  3. patoo

patoo

That is scary. Mschey, are you sure that the top 5% is that low? $130K / year can't get you a house in my 'hood.

#33     Jul 1, 2006

4. its pretty amazin' innit.....was shocked to learn how bad things are...not only over there but in my country as well.

#34     Jul 1, 2006
  5. patoo

patoo

Bitstream,

As long as we have hijacked this thread......I thought you traded CME futures..from Italy??

#35     Jul 1, 2006
  6. well, we on topic still...;p
    i dont trade futs that often, i find stocks much easier, more profitable and sure more forgivin'. am in london now but i move often from here to italy cuz' of biz.

#36     Jul 1, 2006
  7. I sorely regret giving you sympathy and advice in your "I squandered 400k of my family`s money taking food from their mouth thread.

These above statements come from someone who is looking to raise tempers...not awareness.

Mods - this person is clearly a troll....please lock his ID and ban him.

#37     Jul 1, 2006
  8. hey it seems 95% of et traders making huge money while statistics prove 95% lose. heck i guess et has all the winners and the rest of the day trading nation are losers

#38     Jul 1, 2006
  9. Correct me if i`m wrong but didn't you lose all your money holding onto losers..not daytrading???

You dont even know what your angry about...

#39     Jul 1, 2006
  10. I love it when people that can't trade try to convince others that have been making a great living trading that it can't be done:D :D :D

#40     Jul 1, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.