Learning Curve...

Discussion in 'Journals' started by forrestang, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Here?

Took off without me, didn't have the balls to buy on immediate breakout. Dind't like it for some reason.

I was looking to go long on a breakdown.

#21     Feb 26, 2009
  2. veggen

veggen

Yes that was it.
    I did not take it either, as there were numbers coming out 10 am, minute before the BO.

I took however the retest of neckline, which was allso PP. It has now broken nicely out of the triangle.

#22     Feb 26, 2009
  3. veggen

veggen

It is now testing ORH/Open, I have target for this trade at GH, 73.

#23     Feb 26, 2009
  4. I just took this one, felt it was still with the trend. Did not stay in it long. But we were making HH and HL, but there was too much stalling in this area for it to give me confidence though.

I'm looking to go short in a sec maybe. We'll see?

#24     Feb 26, 2009
  5. veggen

veggen

On that trade you shorted right into R from the 15 min OR. This was allso the Open so double resistance. If you are thinking of going long there, wait for a BO of the open range first, and than buy the pull back.

#25     Feb 26, 2009
  6. veggen

veggen

OK. I sold out at 72. Only 1 point away from target, but there was a Huge vol. spike suggesting a little retrace and not worth holding on for 1 point..

#26     Feb 26, 2009
  7. Even thogh we are in a clear uptrend...nothing but HH and HL, I sold into the pivot @ 10:30. :)

WTF?

Looking to buy a pullback.

#27     Feb 26, 2009
  8. veggen

veggen

Damn I sold out way to early. I need to grow some balls, ASAP!

ok, now testing GH. If we can get a retest back to ORH which is allso Open at 68-69ish I will look for longs again.

#28     Feb 26, 2009
  9. veggen

veggen

I take that back! :) For once I actually had a pretty good exit. Luck is what they call that..

#29     Feb 26, 2009
  10. veggen

veggen

Did you catch that H&S at globex high?

I did not.. Again today I had a bias to the upside, I was hoping it would fail, and I would have gone long with target R1. Damn, I have to get rid of this BIAS! It is costing me to much..

#30     Feb 26, 2009