learning by watching desktop of trader in real time?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by jt2876, Mar 24, 2010.

1. jt2876

jt2876

Hello, am a new trader and like most am becoming quite frustrated at times, don't know anyone who trades so can't get any over the shoulder help. Can anyone suggest a site where I can watch the desktop in real time of an experienced trader, want to see entries and exits. Am specifically looking for a daytrader, no swings. Need help and really want to learn.

Thank You, jt

2. Quote from jt2876:
    Hello, am a new trader and like most am becoming quite frustrated at times, don't know anyone who trades so can't get any over the shoulder help. Can anyone suggest a site where I can watch the desktop in real time of an experienced trader, want to see entries and exits.

Umm, how do you know the trader is profitable?

If he is profitable, why would he give away his hard work to you (edge, methods)? In other words, what's in it for them? The few% make their money from people like you, the 95ish% ?

Am specifically looking for a daytrader, no swings.

If asking for help, why are you setting the terms?

3. Most prop shops won't let that happen, they only want your money.

And most individuals who are actually profitable have no time for it.

Do you want a job where a guy can sit next to you for 2 days and all of a sudden become profitable? It won't happen because its an unrealistic goal. No one is going to learn a skill or how to run a business in a weekend, even if the trainer rolled out the red carpet for you.

4. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

5. jt2876

jt2876

Thanks brazilianwonder, that's exactly the type of service I was looking for. Any other services like this, would like to compare then go with one of them?

Thank you, jt

6. hoffmanw

hoffmanw

7. jt2876

jt2876

Very interesting site hoffmanw, wish they had something like that for stocks. Am going to bookmart it in case the Forex bug hits me down the road.

Thanks for sharing, jt

8. Learn what you can from these recommended sites, but please do not spend a cent....NOT 1 CENT....

NiN

9. jt2876

jt2876

Thanks for that info Hattie, glad I'm into stocks that doesn't sound reasurring.
    NiN, why do yuo say not to spend a cent on these sites? Have you heard some bad reviews?

Thanks, jt

#10     Mar 28, 2010