Learn to trade successfully in 3 weeks!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Spectra, May 4, 2007.

1. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

going on 3 years

#41     Jun 21, 2007
  2. 7 here and I did not start 'getting it' until year 5.5. Ahh wheres that time machine.

#42     Jun 24, 2007
  3. Forgive me, as I can see by the writing under your ID that you are an ET sponser, but the hyperlinks at the bottom of all of your posts, well, might be putting a lot of viewers off even looking at your site !

This is a Psychology thread, and the advertising might be a little out of place here. Again, apologies for being so forward, but that is how I see it !

#43     Dec 2, 2007
  4. I'll be straight with you like I am with all the users here. That why Elite Trader is FREE for everyone to use. There is advertising all over the thing. Notice the banners flying by on the forums? I'm sure if Byron charged $100/month for access it wouldn't be the popular place that it is.

That being said, we try to post useful messages in addition to the links.

Cajun / Geoff / Co-Admin PureTick

#44     Dec 2, 2007
  5. Who's Byron? lol

#45     Dec 2, 2007
  6. Tom631

Tom631

Why are you shill, errr I mean noob, posting in order to bump up this thread that last was posted on back in June :mad:

#46     Dec 3, 2007
  7. it's an advertising strategy we don't know about :))

#47     Dec 3, 2007
  8. I can assure you on the heart of every person in America that elite34s is not a shill. Never heard of him before he started replying to our posts. You guys have a lot of good ideas floating around your mind. Use them when trading. I know there -are- shills on here and I've seen them get kicked off so in some ways your right.

Cajun / Co Admin PureTick.com

#48     Dec 3, 2007
  9. Err, what does the last post date have to do with anything ?

Surely what matters most, is what is written, not when it was wrote!

#49     Dec 3, 2007
  10. They are just giving you grief because you seem to have a newer account and are not established yet.

Geoff

#50     Dec 3, 2007