leading Indicators, in before everyone else

Discussion in 'Trading' started by buzz, Oct 26, 2006.

1. You seem a bit confused.

Perhaps you can try posting again tomorrow

Regards, Nik

#51     Oct 29, 2006
  2. as i said nik, you are not looking for answers..it is not what you think it is........it is not get rich overnight and arguing over trivial matters won't make u a trader......please dont expose your money to the markets yet...............work for 5 years and come back ...and talk again....

#52     Oct 29, 2006
  3. edil

edil

#53     Oct 29, 2006
  4. lol...so you don't think s/r is 'why' anymore? Wow, you sure changed your mind quickly!

By the way, I take every man at his word until I'm shown that he is a bullshitter. When I write something, it is not 'trivial', as you put it. You apparently feel your own words, which I quoted, are trivial. I take you at your word. Now you show you don't have the balls to stand by what you said in this very thread in this post

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1247386#post1247386

You're like another member here named ZZZzzzzzzz. He posts garbage and then when someone asks him about something he said, he pretends he doesn't hear, just like you're pretending you didn't say "s/r is 'why' "

I suggest you don't take me on in the future, junior. Go back to the MACD analysis, and good luck when you start trading real money.

#54     Oct 29, 2006
  5. hey porgie, your crazed incoherent bullshit doesnt fool anyone. The grandiose "it's all in my head" crap is just the icing on the cake. We KNOW it's all in your head, that's where it has always been and always will continue to be.

The guys who talk the most are the biggest frauds by far. And you threaten to leave this place every other week. Why? Cause you're an insufferable little twat with alot of disjointed ideas running thru tha pea brain of yours. Problem is you cant put any of it together cause your a mentally challenged midget of a man.

I think that about sums it up.

Now please send off another one of your brilliantly scripted ALL CAPS incoherent rants again.

#55     Oct 29, 2006
  6. okay u win the big lying contest....i concede victory....u r still mad over the queer comments right?

#56     Oct 29, 2006
  7. okay....i am macd guy all the way....other stuff not true...sorry for lying to you.......also support and resistance is basis of my system....has to be major s/r points......very high percentage......

#57     Oct 29, 2006
  8. Thanks, the victory was pretty easy since you said "s/r is 'why' ". That's obviously wrong, and I pointed it out. Pretty simple 'victory'.

Regarding your fear of queers, you may think I'm just being an asshole but I honestly believe that those who say they hate queers are really afraid of their own feelings of attraction to others of the same sex. After all, it doesn't make any sense to be afraid of someone because of their sexual preferences. People have all sorts of whacked out sexual preferences like feet and giant ducks and ball gags.

However, like I said, when weak- minded people begin to feel something they've been told they're 'not supposed' to feel (usually by someone in a church) they react with hate. Like you do.

Again, pretty simple stuff.

Anyhow, back to the topic of this thread. My last post to you here. See you in P & R :)

#58     Oct 29, 2006
  9. Yes, 333 posts in 60 days.

Is this guy porgie?

Whoever he is, he's out to challenge the Troll for the title 'King of ET Spew'.

I wasn't aware that he's always threatening to leave. Kind of emotional, huh? Hmmm.. kind of an emotional response. Kind of like... a woman. And he says he hates fags....

Hmmm.....

#59     Oct 29, 2006
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

#60     Oct 29, 2006