leading Indicators, in before everyone else

Discussion in 'Trading' started by buzz, Oct 26, 2006.

1. FutTrd

FutTrd

you are all truly wasting time

the only thing that works is being real good at measuring support and resistance

nothing else lasts

#31     Oct 29, 2006
  2. fetus........? partial birth abortion is not murder? all other abortions are also killing...........just because the baby's head is left in womb as it's head is crushed and brain sucked out ......to make it "legal".....if you approve of that you are in need of some deep soul searching, because you are in the hands of Satan as the democrat party is....gay marriage is also all theirs.....that is why i can't vote democrat even when i like the candidate.....i can't promote Satan's work.......

#32     Oct 29, 2006
  3. s/r is groping........my system shows what is happening ....up or down......i don't care why it turns and goes other way.......s/r is why......why doesn't count.......just like news.....who cares?

#33     Oct 29, 2006
  4. hey tradequicker (aka porgie), do us all a favor, write a frigging complete sentence. Rambling schizophrenic soundbites might work in your own head, but they are illegible to the outside world.

Maybe something to work on in between the shock therapy sessions buddy.

#34     Oct 29, 2006
  5. "the only thing that works is being real good at measuring support and resistance"

this the easiest way to tell an idiot, or a trading ideologue... not that there is much difference.

there is ONE way. there is no ONE thing that works, etc.

this is called extrapolating from the individual to the aggregate. it is a function of an ego. it has nothing to do with trading.

there are many , many, many ways to make money as a trader. there is no ONE thing or only thing.

you will see this ALL the time. when anybody makes this claim, you can probably discount everthing they say with reasonable assurance they have nothing to say.

i would never claim MY way is the 'right way' or 'the only thing'

it's A way, and it works. there are many many others

#35     Oct 29, 2006
  6. WHY WOULD THAT BOTHER YOU DER COMMUNIST............IT CAN'T BE THAT BAD...............DO YOU THINK ?....................FRUSTRATED TRADERS ARE A STRANGE GROUP...........EARN IT.....WORK FOR IT.....HERE IS BEST ADVICE FOR U GU YS?........WHEN THE LITTLE TICKY THINGIE DOES TH E UP THING.............B U Y..........DOWN THINGIE...........SELL.............DUUHHHHH.:D SET UR CLOCK BACK NOW SO I CAN ENLIGHTEN U LONGER HERE.......

#36     Oct 29, 2006
  7. ONLY DEAL IS WHIT......ABOUT 98 % OF DAYTRADERS ARE LOSERS ESPECIALLY FUTURES TRADERS........2% WHO WIN WORK FOR BIG BOYS.........SORRY........

#37     Oct 29, 2006
  8. UNLIKE BUZZ ........SOMEONE ASK ME A QUESTION ABOUT EMINI DAYTRADING.....I WOULD LIKE TO ANSWER IF I AM NOT GIVING AWAY GOLD.........ASK ME .....NO TRICKERY........

#38     Oct 29, 2006
  9. i realize you are a troll, but trading is not unlike any business

the vast majority of businesses fail

my methodology is successful for me - i make a good living with futures.

i will not claim to have a grail (there isn't one), and I am always interested in learning from other traders

otoh, your capitalized semi-literate rants are another story

#39     Oct 29, 2006
  10. see whit, your ego won't allow u to ask a question as u claim to own all the correct answers...ego is the big problem for most here.....if this is a rant, then good....paper traders abound here.....i am one of them? i have all your answers in my head.....you still have many questions to ask but are afraid of looking weak ........don't let ego trip u up......

#40     Oct 29, 2006