leading Indicators, in before everyone else

Discussion in 'Trading' started by buzz, Oct 26, 2006.

1. bighog and mark,

i can't believe you would even think about questioning buzz's motives and one upmanship games......the question has a ridiculously simple answer. Just go to live chat each morning and follow buzz'z calls....those are the leading signals....he is so far superior to you 2 guys it is funny.....if you don't believe that, just ask buzz..JUST KIDDING...by the way, bighog, the truth that you spoke about trade just your market and too much info is distracting is more true than most here will ever accept...if i am wanting to learn ym why watch basketball?..........the ego says i must be a superior trader to others to get their money.......market says, here it is take it or leave it....market is inanimate.....it doesn't know buzz is there raking the millions.......

#21     Oct 28, 2006
  2. buzz

buzz

The answer to the question is $Trans If you look this market it as led the others since 2003 and it was the first market out of the s&p,Nas,YM to make new all time highs this year.

It also work intraday, If the Dow is showing divergence with the trans. the Dow will usually follow.

I am surprised nobody came back with ans answer to my question..To late now I have answered it for you.

buzz

#22     Oct 28, 2006
  3. u were okay until u said "USUALLY" my coin usually works also.....get real buzz.......m says you are full it.....i will say one thing for you , you provide a lot of entertainment and grins.......porgie

#23     Oct 28, 2006
  4. buzz

buzz

Nothing is 100% porgie

#24     Oct 28, 2006
  5. yes nothing.....except these forums are just for grins......only and always...

#25     Oct 28, 2006
  6. You answer your own question in your first post in the thread you started.

Your questions in that post at the end seem to be asking for additional info.

I'm glad you remembered your answered.

:p

Mark

#26     Oct 28, 2006
  7. mark it is pretty sad when this is all there is on forums....only out of boredom do i waste my time here.....nothing here..

#27     Oct 28, 2006
  8. and so on...

#28     Oct 28, 2006
  9. lmao. baby killin'...it's a freakin' fetus.

i bet that if men had to give birth u would be all in for abortion.

get lost

#29     Oct 28, 2006
  10. How can it be leading using lagging info? Is there an edge? Buzz talks about looking to other sectors to get a read. Here is software that gives a bit of an edge.Quite an informative video.

http://tinyurl.com/ygj9d6

#30     Oct 28, 2006